मारुति बलेनो यूजर रिव्यू
मारूति बलेनो यूज़र रिव्यूज
- All (2366)
- Mileage (613)
- Performance (313)
- Looks (757)
- Comfort (700)
- Engine (305)
- Interior (361)
- Power (237)
A good amount of space for both front and back passengers, very comfortable to drive, good resale value, great boot space, fuel economy. You might feel lack of power, seats not that much comfortable, the diesel engine could have been more refined. If you looking for a small family car for city travel it's good also good for small tours keeping in m...
I recently purchased a Baleno Zeta petrol manual, and I am quite happy with the car. It's comfortable, engine is smooth and the amenities provided are quite good. However I have faced some minor issues, I have started getting a smell though AC vents and when the car goes on speed breakers the spare tyre bounces a bit which results in a sound coming...
Wonderful driving experience, the comfort zone is good. Nice space and good handling. Feel like soft driving. Mileage is good at all. It makes you feel like hatchback SUV. When I entered for the first time in the cabin it was simply wow. Holding steering and running the car on a typical road prove you that it has capabilities to run anywhere in any...
I have purchased my Baleno Zeta in April 2019, Outstanding performance there are awesome features that are really needed it is a comfort, sophisticated. The most likely part is the infotainment system and the MID which feel the great experience. The balancing and the control is awesome.
I as an average Customer was into the Car market for a Premium Hatchback, the choices in vision happened to be the Hyundai's i20, the german polo and the very well Nexa Baleno. Being an owner of the first generation swift, The Suzuki loyalty leads me straight to the Nexa showroom and placing my eyes on the gorgeous silver shade of the 2019 facelift...
- 1 Likes
- Write Comment
This car is the best budget car for a person who is planning for a car. The engine of this car is good and gives the best pickup as compared to its rivals. Baleno has comfortable seating and should be purchased for its comfort and convenience and of course its mileage. The best variant of Baleno is the delta variant. This car is a pocket-friendly c...
I wanted to give the Car 4 and a half stars, but I don't see the option. The only complaint I have with the car is that the climate control options below the infotainment screen, look weird (in my opinion). I hope that Maruti would fix that up in the new facelifted model, but sadly no. So, let's discuss the good points, and there is a lot of it. Ev...
- 1 Likes
- Write Comment
I have Baleno Delta 2018 it's Spacious, Awesome legroom as compared to other Maruti cars like a swift .Mileage wise is quite well in city 18 n on Highways 24+. Body or weight wise it's lighter that's a major issue if you are habitual 100+ speed otherwise it's awesome for 100 120 on Highways. As we all know resale is very impressive so it's value fo...
This car is beautiful when it comes to Style. But driving this car is not that efficient especially when you reach a speed of 100. Space is enough, the external view is extremely good. But when you put brakes on at high speed you feel the vibes. I felt only two problems with this car One you cross 90 or above and some vehicle crosses you, a terribl...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Really a fuel efficient car, I am getting great mileage. Its looks are great, its initial pickup is also better than i20. But it has some cons also, it doest feel stable after crossing 120. And the big issue is its built quality which is very poor. Otherwise, the car is awesome very spacious very reliable you must go for it.
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
हाल ही में पूछे गए प्रश्न
Maruti Suzuki Baleno Sigma is not equipped with any entertainment system. Moreover, if you want to install the music system with the speaker, it can be done but for this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centre and selecting your city accordingly - Service centreAnswered on 16 Jan 2020
Compare Variants of मारूति बलेनो
- बलेनो सिग्मा डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.6,68,611*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,28327.39 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो डेल्टा डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.7,46,621*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,99127.39 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो जेटा डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.8,07,921*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,33527.39 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो अल्फा डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.8,68,221*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,65527.39 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो सिग्माCurrently ViewingRs.5,58,602*ईएमआई: Rs. 12,30921.4 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो डेल्टाCurrently ViewingRs.6,36,612*ईएमआई: Rs. 14,32121.4 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो जेटाCurrently ViewingRs.6,97,912*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,63721.4 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो ड्यूलजेट डेल्टाCurrently ViewingRs.7,25,412*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,23123.87 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो अल्फाCurrently ViewingRs.7,58,212*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,93021.4 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो डेल्टा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,612*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,15721.4 किलोमीटर/ लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- बलेनो ड्यूलजेट ज़ेटाCurrently ViewingRs.7,86,712*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,54823.87 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो जेटा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.8,29,912*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,47421.4 किलोमीटर/ लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- बलेनो अल्फा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.8,90,212*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,78821.4 किलोमीटर/ लीटरऑटोमेटिक
more car options से consider
ट्रेंडिंग मारूति कारें