टाटा अल्ट्रोज़ यूजर रिव्यू
टाटा अल्ट्रोज़ यूज़र रिव्यूज
- All (424)
- Mileage (27)
- Performance (28)
- Looks (150)
- Comfort (63)
- Engine (42)
- Interior (62)
- Power (30)
One of the major revolutions in Tata motors car design, a car fully packed with features and comfort in long as well as city drive. Milage is also decent. This car is going to be a major challenge for Baleno and i20. All I would say is that Tata has launched a powerpack against their rival to capture the premium hatchback segment.
Proud to be Indian, Indias safest car. I love this car because in advertising the car shown, is same in reality, so it gives us a best belive the car is comfortable for driver to drive the car and now the Tata company is growing and I hope it will soon be the world safest car, it is better to buy this car because even a middle class can also afford...
The car design is great with aerodynamic structure and handling is good with gear transmission best in class. With the best infotainment system in the class, and the gold color bright in the sun. The engine has no sound inside the cabin along with comfortable seats.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Great drivability. Feel so secure inside this car. Especially the option given by Tata motors to select the custom packs to modify the car was really a great thought. It gives so much freedom and feels like we are building our own car. The design looks so fresh and premium when it comes to competing for the other cars in the segment. Overall I feel...
It's a very good car it has 1500cc turbo engine under the hood. It has many features like abs, power windows, srs airbags, central locking etc. It also has speed sensing, auto door lock feature and Isofix child seat mounts. It also has engine immobilizer and rear wiper and defogger.
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
हाल ही में पूछे गए प्रश्न
Tata’s premium hatchback comes with two BS6-compliant engine options 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel stand. Both are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission with a DCT automatic expected to be introduced later on.Answered on 11 Feb 2020
Compare Variants of टाटा अल्ट्रोज़
- अल्ट्रोज़ एक्सई डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.6,99,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,276मैनुअल
- अल्ट्रोज़ एक्सएम डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,929मैनुअल
- अल्ट्रोज़ एक्सटी डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.8,44,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,425मैनुअल
- अल्ट्रोज़ एक्सजेड डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.9,04,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 20,706मैनुअल
- अल्ट्रोज़ एक्सजेड option डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.9,29,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 21,238मैनुअल
- अल्ट्रोज़ एक्सईCurrently ViewingRs.5,29,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 12,103मैनुअल
- अल्ट्रोज़ एक्सएमCurrently ViewingRs.6,15,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 14,238मैनुअल
- अल्ट्रोज़ एक्सटीCurrently ViewingRs.6,84,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,708मैनुअल
- अल्ट्रोज़ एक्सजेडCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,967मैनुअल
- अल्ट्रोज़ एक्सजेड optionCurrently ViewingRs.7,69,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,511मैनुअल
more car options से consider
ट्रेंडिंग टाटा कारें