मारुति सियाज यूजर रिव्यू
मारूति सियाज यूज़र रिव्यूज
- All (411)
- Mileage (136)
- Performance (56)
- Looks (106)
- Comfort (143)
- Engine (78)
- Interior (78)
- Power (50)
Maruti Ciaz is a Luxury car. Rear seats are also very comfortable because of enough leg space. No pain in knees after long journey. Very comfortable and easy in the drive. Low-cost maintenance compared to Honda City/Verna. I got a mileage of 26 KMPL mileage with ac on the highway. 510-liter boot space with light, maximum in this segment. Satisfied ...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Awesome car with best petrol engine...most refined engine with super mileage of 14 in Mumbai traffic....best thing is the peace of mind with maruti....and, yes I know I can rely on my Ciaz whether I am touching the extreme heat of Jaipur or freezing cold dry winds of Leh...this has got no stopping.
Luxurious seating, Amazing driving experience..,...lot of fun, With family and friends on long drive.....real fun of life, enjoyed wildlife on road off road with nice mileage of 25 on high ways,...never feeling tired while driving on long drive.....superb suspension off-road...ground stability is very good... economical paid services.... Really all...
Purchased a pre-facelift petrol model. Good is value for money: extremely good looking, sleek, spacious comfortable and quiet but underpowered on the highway. Car came equipped with good sound system, Ac cools well but rear ac vents has very less air throw. Mileage achieved with ac on a highway is 22-23 kmpl driving at a sedate speed of 80-100kmph....
Maruti Ciaz has an excellent experience while driving. Very comfortable with good ground clearance is better as compare to other cars of the same segment. Boot space is very more as compare to Verna and Honda City. No cabin noise also the ultimate experience. Good legroom and luxury interior getting in this car.
I bought a Ciaz 15 days back. Last week all of sudden while driving in heavy traffic, my brother while trying to move away from a bus turned right when he heard a loud noise after which he couldn't control the weel so immediately pressed the breaks and the car stopped touching a tire of a tractor moving from of him. Since he couldn't control the st...
- 12 Likes
- 1 Comment
So last month, we bought Maruti Suzuki Ciaz from Nexa dealership Janakpuri. I must say the car do all the justice for the price range. At first Ciaz is the only premium luxury sedan offered by MS India and the styling and look of the car is stunning So lets start with the interior you get all the basic feature what i don't like was the fake wooden ...
I purchased the Maruti Ciaz Delta (Petrol). Comparing to its rivals in the market it's the best car in terms of comfort, ride quality and looks. The back of the car does look much good, but from the front, it looks fantastic. The legroom space is truly incredible. Music sound quality is not so good. And the biggest drawback is non-availability of a...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
I own Ciaz Alfa petrol. Excellent comfort good pickup surely best c segment sedan. It is complete family car boot 510lit auto LED projector headlights. Average of the car 15km/lit. I am completely satisfied with my decision. And real winner over Honda city petrol and Verna petrol. Also, suggest taking a test drive of it. surely you fall in love wit...
- 0 Likes
- 1 Comment
It's been a good experience owning a Maruti Ciaz petrol for over a year now. The vehicle has a very good boot space, with good leg room for the passengers as well. What I would have really liked is the car coming with a brighter set of headlamps as while driving at night other vehicles lights seem to be more powerful and bright.
Maruti Ciaz is the worst car in Sedan Segment.. This car is totally made with cheap material with low quality Plastic.. The person who loves maruti can only give Grade to this car.. while Maruti is the worst company in India who is using cheap / low quality material in cars. Company is using low quality wind sprayer Low quality plastic/ fiber used ...
- 10 Likes
- 1 Comment
Maruti Ciaz a complete family car, purchased as on 1st July 2018. I am a Solarized person, but when I drive my Ciaz I think I am rich and proud of myself. Blessed on me. Royal car, I brought the Alpha model, it is just beyond my expectations.
Maruti Ciaz has beautiful look sedan great spacious but no more engine power and picks up especially on mountain tracks, deficient performance as it takes only first and second gear, fuel consumption is also not right against the engine performance heavy steering noise from doors and windows side mirror manually operated.
Engine lacks power, brakes are like as an all Maruti car, interior quality is not good, and build quality is like made of plastic or what..keep 1 kg on the bonnet and there will be a dent for sure, quality of products keep deteriorating day by day. Shifted to Hyundai Verna from ciaz zdi+
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
हाल ही में पूछे गए प्रश्न
- Q. Should I buy one in diesel. My usage is city driving in Mumbai. I am a college student with occasional highway tours. Lookin forward for a great discount on diesel cars hence goin for diesel. My budget is 12 lakhs on road Mumbai.A.
If you are traveling less than 50-60km a day, opt for a petrol car instead of diesel. A diesel usually makes sense if you are driving above 60/70km a day. If you\'ll be driving more in heavy city traffic then we suggest you to opt for Automatic Transmission which are easier to use and more comfortable for the driver, while Manual Transmission vehicles are less expensive more involvedAnswered on 4 Jan 2020
Compare Variants of मारूति सियाज
- सियाज सिग्मा डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,689*ईएमआई: Rs. 20,52328.09 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सियाज डेल्टा डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.9,80,689*ईएमआई: Rs. 21,83628.09 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सियाज डेल्टा 1.5Currently ViewingRs.9,97,689*ईएमआई: Rs. 22,19926.32 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सियाज जेटा डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.10,62,689*ईएमआई: Rs. 24,54828.09 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सियाज अल्फा डीजलCurrently ViewingRs.11,02,689*ईएमआई: Rs. 25,44028.09 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सियाज जेटा 1.5Currently ViewingRs.11,09,189*ईएमआई: Rs. 25,60126.32 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सियाज अल्फा 1.5Currently ViewingRs.11,38,189*ईएमआई: Rs. 26,24026.82 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सियाज सिग्माCurrently ViewingRs.8,19,689*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,05821.56 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सियाज डेल्टाCurrently ViewingRs.8,81,689*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,36821.56 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सियाज जेटाCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,689*ईएमआई: Rs. 20,97221.56 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सियाज डेल्टा ऑटोमेटिकCurrently ViewingRs.9,80,689*ईएमआई: Rs. 21,46520.28 किलोमीटर/ लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सियाज अल्फाCurrently ViewingRs.9,97,689*ईएमआई: Rs. 21,78421.56 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सियाज जेटा ऑटोमेटिकCurrently ViewingRs.10,58,689*ईएमआई: Rs. 23,89520.28 किलोमीटर/ लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सियाज अल्फा ऑटोमेटिकCurrently ViewingRs.10,98,689*ईएमआई: Rs. 24,78620.28 किलोमीटर/ लीटरऑटोमेटिक
more car options से consider
ट्रेंडिंग मारूति कारें