Review of my car.
Review of my car.
I have Ignis zeta model in petrol, it's a nice car for a small family and for new drivers because it's small and smooth driving and it's Rim size is so big 15inch and height is so high. But It's average is in the city is 16kmpl to 17kmpl but in highway is 18kmpl to 20kmpl with AC. But this car is not value for money because it's have not many features than its price and it's small also. When we give high speed more than 120 than it does not have good road grip.
- 2 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
मारुति इग्निस पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
मारुति इग्निस यूज़र रिव्यू
- All (349)
- Mileage (101)
- Performance (46)
- Looks (117)
- Comfort (98)
- Engine (80)
- Interior (62)
- Power (56)
- More ...
Owing to a petrol delta version... A cool car for a small family, very comfortable seats, engine performance is excellent, it never lags even on highways and city. Best s...
IgnIs 2020 facelift looks good on the outer (front only), but inside there is no premium Nexa feel. Seems like it has the worst suspension in the market, especially in th...
I own Ignis Delta BS4. Perfect car for city drive as well as highway. It got good cabin space, great mileage, and the best car service from Nexa. Overall I am super happy...
- सभी इग्निस रिव्यूज देखें
Compare Variants of मारुति इग्निस
- इग्निस डेल्टाCurrently ViewingRs.5,66,841*ईएमआई: Rs. 11,84220.89 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- इग्निस सिग्माCurrently ViewingRs.489,320*ईएमआई: Rs. 10,24620.89 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- इग्निस जेटाCurrently ViewingRs.5,97,820*ईएमआई: Rs. 12,46320.89 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- इग्निस डेल्टा एएमटीCurrently ViewingRs.613,8,41*ईएमआई: Rs. 13,15420.89 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- इग्निस जेटा एएमटीCurrently ViewingRs.6,44,820*ईएमआई: Rs. 13,79520.89 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- इग्निस अल्फाCurrently ViewingRs.6,72,898*ईएमआई: Rs. 14,38820.89 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- इग्निस अल्फा एएमटीCurrently ViewingRs.7,19,898*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,38320.89 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
पॉपुलर कार इंश्योरेंस कंपनियां
ट्रेंडिंग मारुति कारें
मारूति इग्निस :- Consumer ऑफर अप to Rs... पर