Definitely a great and the best car for a small family. I get mileage of 22 kmpl which is super, big wheels and high ground clearance, allows me to drive it in rural areas without any tension of potholes, comfort and convenience are almost very good. Shock absorbance and body quality are 90 to 95% satisfactory. So if you are looking for a small but powerful and feature-packed car then go for it.
- 18 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
मारुति इग्निस पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
Will it be a good car - for a driver to drive for a total 40 km office journey in a congested city . It this car is safe to give it to a Driver
Definitely a great and the best car for a small family. I get mileage of 22 kmpl which is super, big wheels and high ground clearance, allows me to drive it in rural areas without any tension of potho
मारुति इग्निस यूज़र रिव्यू
- सभी (385)
- Mileage (112)
- Performance (55)
- Looks (124)
- Comfort (108)
- Engine (85)
- Interior (65)
- Power (56)
- More ...
Got the delivery of Ignis Zeta AMT on 13th Feb 2021 and as of 19th Feb 2021, the car has been driven for 175Km. The MID shows Avg fuel economy as 20.9 kmpl (no option to ...
I liked it more than other cars. Driving is very soft and easy, the gearbox is placed properly, the suspension is Ok, the front look is very smart. Too much spacious...
- सभी इग्निस रिव्यूज देखें
Compare Variants of मारुति इग्निस
- इग्निस सिग्माCurrently ViewingRs.4,89,320*ईएमआई: Rs. 10,73720.89 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- इग्निस जेटाCurrently ViewingRs.5,97,820*ईएमआई: Rs. 12,97120.89 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- इग्निस डेल्टा एएमटीCurrently ViewingRs.6,24,841*ईएमआई: Rs. 13,86220.89 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- इग्निस जेटा एएमटीCurrently ViewingRs.6,47,820*ईएमआई: Rs. 14,37720.89 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- इग्निस अल्फाCurrently ViewingRs.6,80,898*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,07420.89 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- इग्निस अल्फा एएमटीCurrently ViewingRs.7,30,898*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,12320.89 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
ट्रेंडिंग मारुति कारें
मारुति इग्निस :- Consumer ऑफर अप to Rs... पर