Renault offers 4 car models on sale for the India including 1 Hatchback, 2 SUVs and 1 MUV. The cheapest Renault model is the KWID which has a starting price of Rs. 2.67 Lakh and the most expensive Renault car is the Captur priced at Rs. 10.0 Lakh. The Renault KWID (Rs 2.67 Lakh), Renault Duster (Rs 7.99 Lakh), Renault Captur (Rs 10.0 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Renault. Upcoming Renault Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include Duster 2019, Arkana, Kwid EV, Kwid MPV, Zoe.
Renault Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Renault KWID||Rs. 2.67 - 4.63 Lakh*|
|Renault Duster||Rs. 7.99 - 12.79 Lakh*|
|Renault Captur||Rs. 10.0 - 13.25 Lakh*|
|Renault Lodgy||Rs. 8.63 - 12.12 Lakh*|
रेनो कार मॉडल
- Rs.2.67 - 4.63 लाख*पेट्रोल21.7 to 25.17 kmplमैन्युअल / स्वचालित
- Rs.7.99 - 12.79 लाख*डीज़ल/पेट्रोल14.19 to 19.87 kmplमैन्युअल / स्वचालित
- Rs.10.0 - 13.25 लाख*डीज़ल/पेट्रोल13.87 to 20.37 kmplमैनुअल
- Rs.8.63 - 12.12 लाख*डीज़ल19.98 to 21.04 kmplमैनुअल
जल्द आने वाली रेनो कारें
रेनो कारें के बारे में
Renault began its operations in the Indian market in 2005.The first successful product from the
brand was the Duster compact SUV. Renault's next big success in India came with the micro-
hatchback Kwid which offered an SUV-like design and ground clearance in a small, budget car.
The French carmaker is one of the few mass-market brands in the country with no sedan
offering in its product lineup. As part of the Renault-Nissan alliance, the brand had temporarily
sold the Scala and Pulse which were rebadged versions of Nissan's Sunny and Micra
respectively. However, the sale of the same car with two different badges was discontinued
after a short run.
Renault's most recent model, the Captur, is meant to be a more premium offering but has struggled to find buyers since its launch. The company has a manufacturing facility in Chennai with a production capacity of around 4.8 lakh units per year. Renault has also set up a network of more than 320 sales and 269 service facilities across India to cater to potential and existing customers.
your सिटी में रेनो खोजें कार डीलर
रेनो न्यूज और रिव्यूज
- हाल का न्यूज़
- एक्सपार्ट रिव्यूज
- Renault Captur Prices Drop; RXT Dual-Tone, Platine Variants More Affordable
Starting price of the Captur remains unchanged at Rs 9.99 lakh
- जल्द आने वाली Renault RBC MPV Spied; Gets Projector Headlamps
The sub-compact MPV appears to be more upmarket than its hatchback sibling
- Cars In Demand: Maruti Suzuki Alto, Renault Kwid Top Segment Sales In December 2018
The demand for the redi-GO continues to decline while Hyundai failed to retail even one unit of the Eon!
- Cars In Demand: Hyundai Creta, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Top Segment Sales In December 2018
None of the compact SUVs and crossovers, apart from the Creta, have seen a drop in demand
- Renault Kwid-based MPV (RBC) Interior Spied; Gets Automatic Transmission, Touchscreen
It's the first instance when the upcoming MPV has been spotted with an automatic transmission
- रेनो कैप्चर पेट्रोल रिव्यु
The Captur’s petrol avatar has ducked under the radar for nearly a year. Does it do enough to warran...
- 2018 रेनो क्विड क्लाइंबर AMT: एक्सपर्ट रिव्यु
With added features and convenience at no additional costs, is it game-set-match for the Kwid?...
- रेनो क्विड 1.0-Litre मैनुअल एंड AMT: रिव्यु
For over 30 years there has been absolutely no challenge to Maruti when it comes to small family car...
- रेनो कैप्चर रिव्यु
The Renault Captur promises to be rugged and practical like an SUV, but sleek and premium too. A com...
- Renault Captur: First Drive रिव्यु
Renault’s new premium crossover attempts to carve out a new segment for itself. But can it?...
रेनो कारें नवीनतम रिव्यूज
रेनो के बारे में हाल ही में पूछे गए उपयोगकर्ता के प्रश्न
Q. What is the seating capacity?अपना जवाब जोड़ें
Q. What is the Maximum speed?अपना जवाब जोड़ें
आगे खोजें रेनो
पॉपुलर रेनो पुरानी कारें