Honda offers 8 car models on sale for the India including 3 Hatchbacks, 2 Sedans, 2 SUVs and 1 Hybrids. The cheapest Honda model is the Brio which has a starting price of Rs. 4.73 Lakh and the most expensive Honda car is the Accord priced at Rs. 43.21 Lakh. The Honda City (Rs 8.77 Lakh), Honda Amaze (Rs 5.8 Lakh), Honda WRV (Rs 7.79 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Honda. Upcoming Honda Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include Civic, Vezel, Brio 2019.
Honda Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Honda City||Rs. 8.77 - 14.05 Lakh*|
|Honda Amaze||Rs. 5.8 - 9.11 Lakh*|
|Honda WRV||Rs. 7.79 - 10.26 Lakh*|
|Honda BRV||Rs. 9.45 - 13.74 Lakh*|
|Honda Jazz||Rs. 7.35 - 9.29 Lakh*|
|Honda Brio||Rs. 4.73 - 6.82 Lakh*|
|Honda CR-V||Rs. 28.15 - 32.75 Lakh*|
|Honda Accord||Rs. 43.21 Lakh*|
होंडा कार मॉडल
- Rs.8.77 - 14.05 लाख*डीज़ल/पेट्रोल17.14 to 25.6 kmplमैन्युअल / स्वचालित
- Rs.5.8 - 9.11 लाख*डीज़ल/पेट्रोल19.0 to 27.4 kmplमैन्युअल / स्वचालित
- Rs.7.79 - 10.26 लाख*डीज़ल/पेट्रोल17.5 to 25.5 kmplमैनुअल
- Rs.9.45 - 13.74 लाख*डीज़ल/पेट्रोल15.4 to 21.9 kmplमैन्युअल / स्वचालित
- Rs.7.35 - 9.29 लाख*डीज़ल/पेट्रोल18.2 to 27.3 kmplमैन्युअल / स्वचालित
- Rs.4.73 - 6.82 लाख*पेट्रोल16.5 to 22.0 kmplमैन्युअल / स्वचालित
- Rs.28.15 - 32.75 लाख*डीज़ल/पेट्रोल14.4 to 19.5 kmplऑटोमैटिक
- Rs.43.21 लाख*पेट्रोल23.1 kmplऑटोमैटिक
जल्द आने वाली होंडा कारें
होंडा कारें के बारे में
Honda Cars entered the Indian market in 1995 with a focus on offering premium passenger cars packed with the latest technology. Since then, the brand has enjoyed varying degrees of success with the City sedan being their most popular model over multiple generations of the vehicle. Honda recently introduced the all-new CR-V SUV with a 7-seater option as well. The Honda Amaze sub-4m compact sedan retails in high numbers as well with the 2018 model already recording sales of over 5,000 units within five months of launch.
The company also has a hybrid model in its range called the Accord premium sedan which is sold as a CBU unit, imported from Thailand. Honda has plans to introduce a mass-market electrified vehicle in India by 2021. The Japanese carmaker has invested heavily in India over the years with two manufacturing facilities - one in U.P. and the other in Rajasthan. Honda has also created a large sales and distribution network across the country with 341 facilities in 231 cities.
your सिटी में होंडा खोजें कार डीलर
होंडा न्यूज और रिव्यूज
- हाल का न्यूज़
- एक्सपार्ट रिव्यूज
- होंडा To Increase Prices का City, Amaze, WR-V, Jazz, अन्य कारें From फ़रवरी 2019
From 1 February 2019, prices of all Honda cars will go up by upto Rs 10,000
- होंडा जैज़ EV Spotted Testing पर Indian Roads
It is possible that the Japanese carmaker or one of its part suppliers is using the previous-gen all-electric Honda Jazz as a test mule
- होंडा सिटी जेडएक्स पेट्रोल मैनुअल Launched; Priced एटी आरएस 12.75 लाख
Other new introductions include standard rear parking sensors and two new exterior colours
- Cars In Demand: Hyundai Creta, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Top Segment Sales In December 2018
None of the compact SUVs and crossovers, apart from the Creta, have seen a drop in demand
- Demand: मारूति Vitara Brezza Sales Dip But Retains टॉप Spot Ahead का टाटा Nexon, होंडा WRV में कारें
While the ranking has not changed much, the figures for December 2018 do tell a different story than the last couple of months
- 2018 Honda CR-V: First Drive रिव्यु
The Honda CR-V had a cult following in India. It was the ultimate Honda for our country as it offere...
- होंडा सीआर-वी 2018: फर्स्ट Drive रिव्यु
Does the first-ever 7-seat Honda CR-V pack enough to revive the nameplate's sales figures in India?...
- होंडा अमेज डीज़ल CVT: रिव्यु
The new Honda Amaze has been tailor made to take over the sub-4m segment, unlike earlier, when sub-4...
- 2018 Honda Jazz: First Drive रिव्यु
Honda’s big hatch gets a small update. Is there more to it than a rejigged features list? ...
- 2018 Honda Amaze: First Drive रिव्यु
Back in 2013, the Amaze ushered in the company’s first diesel engine to the diesel-hungry Indian mar...
होंडा कारें नवीनतम रिव्यूज
होंडा के बारे में हाल ही में पूछे गए उपयोगकर्ता के प्रश्न
- Add Answer
Q. Hello Experts, Pretty much confused between the JAZZ V CVT Petrol and Baleno Alpha CVT. I am looking for long-term hassle free ownership. Which one to choose?अपना जवाब जोड़ें
Q. How much cost is required for Brio SMT Model?अपना जवाब जोड़ें
आगे खोजें होंडा
पॉपुलर होंडा पुरानी कारें