मारुति सेलेरियो 2017-2021 यूजर रिव्यू
मारुति सेलेरियो 2017-2021 यूज़र रिव्यू
- सभी (493)
- Mileage (202)
- Performance (63)
- Looks (109)
- Comfort (127)
- Engine (56)
- Interior (54)
- Power (46)
Celerio VXI amt which I bought in Jan 2016. In three years of driving experience, I am very happy. Very soft engine and best suspension .every time engine start quick and Soft. We are very happy with Celerio. Amt is very useful, only steering and brakes and accelater.No trouble of clutch, this is very easy driving and I like it. when I travel,...
I took my Celerio AMT to Himachal, I didn't expect what it gave me. There was no lag in the pickup in valleys, the car was swinging with air at the peak of the mountains. I had a good control, nice braking and ample amount of acceleration made my journey enjoyable. Where I could face a problem with the car is it's shock absorbers. They are not good...
I am using this car for a year and the experience is very well, the experience of the car satisfied me totally the budget in which this car is available is so much amazing because the car with same facility and the same specification you will get at higher price in other brands so, the car is truly amazing and you should buy it because I am ge...
Great value although I own petrol version CNG also out performs tried with office mates. Spacious better leg room, big boot & steers with 100% control boost confidence. Also, power weight is good and due to aerodynamic design & less height gives it minimal body roll. So Best small segment car.
Great value although I own petrol version CNG also outperforms tried with office mates. Spacious better legroom, big boot & steers with 100% control boost confidence. Also, power weight is good and due to aerodynamic design & less height gives it minimal body roll. So the Best small segment car.
The car has features to satisfy the basic need of what a family wants from a car of this price point. We are having a CNG variant VXi (O) which gives us sufficient and efficient fuel mileage, the car also has great looks and multimedia system which makes it great in terms of enjoyment, etc. Steering handles quite good and provides nice fe...
1) Best car in CNG. 2) Torque lag between CNG & petrol is negligible. 3) CNG variant is a little noisy compared to petrol. 4) CNG service is costly, my regular fourth service cost around 11000 with any additional work, which is costly for small cars like Celerio. 5) Mileage on CNG in winter around 32 km/kg & in summers around 20 k...
I have brought Celerio VXi for my dad in May 2015, it has clocked 27,050 Kms so far. He likes care very much, very good for a small town. Here are the pros and cons I found. Pros: - Good Ride quality for small care, the steering really feels heavy in speeds. - I can able to get into 3 digit speeds easily, the performance for an under 1K cc is good....
I brought the Petrol version ZXi in 2016. Its giving maximum benefits as listed below Mileage: It giving a maximum mileage of 20Km above for Long distance drive( Chennai to Coimbatore(523Km distance) -filling petrol for Rs.1500) Comfort: Around 3 Adults and 2 Kids sufficient Smoothness: Really good smoothness when driving around 100 km speed. Maint...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Best car in its class. With affordable price and fuel economy. I am the owner of Maruti Clerio VXi (CNG) I bought it 1 year ago and I am very much happy with its performance. Even having CNG running on hill road it does not feel you that engine will have low Torque. I had driven the Celerio almost 26k km in 1 year. Even one day, I drive for 700 km ...
After 20 years of living abroad, I came back to India in 2016 and decided to buy a Celerio VXI AMT model. To my surprise, I was shocked to find out how the Japanese introduced the AMT models in Maruti which is basically outdated worldwide. The cars have no pickup, hardly any power in the city driving and worst mileage. I kept on complaining to the ...
- 13 Likes
- 1 Comment
I think this car is well set up for small families within this price bracket. Engine Performance is ok for those who are not enthusiastic. The engine feels refined with nice Cabin. To some extent, Tyre noise has come into the cabin but it's ok u don't feel irritation for that Weight to the power ratio is also good. Fuel economy also good...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of मारुति सेलेरियो 2017-2021
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 एलएक्सआई एमटी bsivCurrently ViewingRs.4,26,289*23.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 एलएक्सआई optional एमटी bsivCurrently ViewingRs.4,34,659*23.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 वीएक्सआई एमटी bsivCurrently ViewingRs.4,65,138*23.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 एलएक्सआईCurrently ViewingRs.4,65,700*21.63 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 एलएक्सआई ऑप्शनलCurrently ViewingRs.4,71,200*21.63 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 वीएक्सआई optional एमटी bsivCurrently ViewingRs.4,72,257*23.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 जेडएक्सआई एमटी बीएस-4Currently ViewingRs.4,90,924*23.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 वीएक्सआईCurrently ViewingRs.5,05,000*21.63 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 वीएक्सआई एएमटी bsivCurrently ViewingRs.5,08,138*23.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 वीएक्सआई ऑप्शनलCurrently ViewingRs.5,10,500*21.63 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 वीएक्सआई optional एएमटी bsivCurrently ViewingRs.5,15,257*23.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 जेडएक्सआईCurrently ViewingRs.5,28,500*21.63 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 जेडएक्सआई optional एमटी bsivCurrently ViewingRs.5,31,279*23.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 जेडएक्सआई एएमटी bsivCurrently ViewingRs.5,33,924*23.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 जेडएक्सआई optional एएमटी bsivCurrently ViewingRs.5,43,279*23.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 वीएक्सआई एएमटीCurrently ViewingRs.5,55,000*21.63 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 वीएक्सआई एएमटी ऑप्शनलCurrently ViewingRs.5,60,500*21.63 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 जेडएक्सआई ऑप्शनलCurrently ViewingRs.5,71,000*21.63 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 जेडएक्सआई एएमटीCurrently ViewingRs.5,78,500*21.63 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 जेडएक्सआई एएमटी ऑप्शनलCurrently ViewingRs.5,83,000*21.63 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 वीएक्सआई सीएनजी बीएस-4Currently ViewingRs.5,29,999*31.79 किलोमीटर/ किलोग्राममैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 वीएक्सआई सीएनजी optional bsivCurrently ViewingRs.5,38,000*31.79 किलोमीटर/ किलोग्राममैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 वीएक्सआई सीएनजीCurrently ViewingRs.5,95,000*30.47 किलोमीटर/ किलोग्राममैनुअल
- सेलेरियो 2017-2021 वीएक्सआई सीएनजी ऑप्शनलCurrently ViewingRs.6,00,500*30.47 किलोमीटर/ किलोग्राममैनुअल
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
ट्रेंडिंग मारुति कारें
- ऑल्टो k10 2022Rs.4.00 लाखसंभावित कीमतअनुमानित लॉन्च: अगस्त 18, 2022
- स्विफ्ट हाइब्रिडRs.10.00 लाखसंभावित कीमतअनुमानित लॉन्च: सितंबर 01, 2022
- एस-क्रॉस 2022Rs.10.00 लाखसंभावित कीमतअनुमानित लॉन्च: सितंबर 15, 2022
- ग्रैंड विटाराRs.9.50 लाखसंभावित कीमतअनुमानित लॉन्च: सितंबर 20, 2022
- जिम्नीRs.10.00 लाखसंभावित कीमतअनुमानित लॉन्च: जनवरी 15, 2023