होंडा अमेज यूजर रिव्यू
होंडा अमेज यूजर रिव्यू
- All (606)
- Mileage (179)
- Performance (89)
- Looks (198)
- Comfort (205)
- Engine (157)
- Interior (113)
- Power (106)
First of all, I am really satisfied with the new design of the Honda Amaze. But power wise it's too poor, really loses power while trying to accelerate, then there is the issue of low mileage, it has been 5000 km now and the average mileage I get in the city is around 11 to 12 km per litre.No Doubt this is the Best car in the compact car segment.
- 3 Likes
- 1 Comment
I got my Honda Amaze after a waiting Period of 3months in the year 2013. Since then I am using till now. I never ever had any problem with this car. The car is very comfortable on the highway and easy to drive and I am in love with its smart features. Though it's comfortable on the highway there is no problem in hilly terrain also. I drove many tim...
The Honda Amaze is a brilliant car for anyone looking for a compact sedan. Best suited to Indian roads. It has good leg room and is highly fuel efficient. The comfort and customization levels are adequate as well. Been using one for the last four years and is undoubtedly one of the best in its segment, especially in terms of looks and handling.
28th September 2018 finally purchased the Base (E) variant of new Honda Amaze. Initially, I want to go for a sub 4 SUV so test drove Vitara Brezza, Ecosport (diesel) & Honda WRV (diesel). I almost finalized Ecosport when suddenly I found that the central lock is missing the main objective. With the central lock on anyone from inside can open the do...
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
I Purchased Honda Amaze petrol Top end Car from magnum Honda Bangalore in January. It was against the opinion of my friends who recommended going for Maruti Dzire or any other popular brands. But I Believed in Honda as a brand and went for it. After completing 6000 Km immediately after the second service it started giving me problems. While driving...
- 75 Likes
- 3 Comments
I am using Honda Amaze for the last 5.6 years. Still has no issues, great performance, great mileage, great comfort. I get 30 km/l mileage at a constant speed of 70-80 & 20 km/l at speed of 120 with AC. I am very much satisfied with Honda. Great quality car, better than Maruti Dzire.
Worth money absolutely awesome engine. This powerful Honda car cuts off competition concerning the engine. The engine is the heart of the car and Honda does no compromise in Amaze regarding it. Regarding the features amaze does some lag behind, but not in basic ones. Also, the premium features are the least important. So if you wanna have a thrill ...
I have an Amaze with V variant which looks amazing outside and inside but a little disappointment from the quality of plastic used between the gear lever and the dashboard. Also, the car looks little awkward in lower trims such as base variant and s variant as they provide smaller wheel size in these variants. I have a Maruti Ciaz also but Amaze is...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
हाल ही में पूछे गए प्रश्न
Choosing the right fuel type depends on your utility and average running of the car. If you are one of those people who drive less then 50/60kms in a day then we recommend you to go with for a petrol car as they are easy to maintain, have a longer life span and they cost less then the diesel car. The Diesel cars are preferred if the average daily run of your car is more than 60kms which makes it feasible for a purchase. The statistics help you to choose a perfect car. The diesel cars are more efficient when it comes to fuel economy and provide more torque, therefore, are preferred to run a more for a person who drives more than 60kms. Select according to your requirements. The petrol engine as it has a low service cost, more life span, generally have a well-controlled NVH level and are cheaper in cost than the diesel engines.Answered on 7 Oct 2019
Compare Variants of होंडा अमेज
- अमेज ई डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,59327.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- अमेज एस डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.7,85,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,30727.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- अमेज वी डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.8,45,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,60827.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- अमेज एस सीवीटी डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,04223.8 किमी/लीटरऑटोमैटिक
- अमेज वीएक्स डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.8,93,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,64527.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- अमेज exclusive डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.9,06,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 20,01527.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- अमेज ace edition डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.9,06,300*ईएमआई: Rs. 20,02227.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- अमेज वी सीवीटी डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.9,25,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 20,32223.8 किमी/लीटरऑटोमैटिक
- अमेज vx cvt डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.9,66,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 21,19223.8 किमी/लीटरऑटोमैटिक
- अमेज ace edition cvt डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.9,79,300*ईएमआई: Rs. 21,59323.8 किमी/लीटरऑटोमैटिक
- अमेज ई पेट्रोलCurrently ViewingRs.5,93,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 12,66219.5 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- अमेज एस पेट्रोलCurrently ViewingRs.6,73,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 14,68519.5 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- अमेज वी पेट्रोलCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,96419.5 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- अमेज एस सीवीटी पेट्रोलCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,58119.0 किमी/लीटरऑटोमैटिक
- अमेज वीएक्स पेट्रोलCurrently ViewingRs.7,81,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,96119.5 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- अमेज exclusive पेट्रोलCurrently ViewingRs.7,94,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,31119.5 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- अमेज ace edition पेट्रोलCurrently ViewingRs.7,94,300*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,31819.5 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- अमेज वी सीवीटी पेट्रोलCurrently ViewingRs.8,23,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,86019.0 किमी/लीटरऑटोमैटिक
- अमेज vx cvt पेट्रोलCurrently ViewingRs.8,64,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,71519.0 किमी/लीटरऑटोमैटिक
- अमेज ace edition cvt पेट्रोलCurrently ViewingRs.8,77,300*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,07719.0 किमी/लीटरऑटोमैटिक
more car options से consider
होंडा अमेज :- Additional Discount पर ... पर
ट्रेंडिंग होंडा कार्स