एमजी हेक्टर यूजर रिव्यू
एमजी हेक्टर यूज़र रिव्यू
- All (1068)
- Mileage (69)
- Performance (90)
- Looks (326)
- Comfort (173)
- Engine (111)
- Interior (150)
- Power (95)
As it truly called its the king of this segment. Spacious and such a wanderlust car. With this beast, you can explore and conquer. The specs of this car are fascinating. Firstly talking about the long wheelbase and good ground clearance lets it go to the places where other cars can only think of. My all-time favorite car.
- 5 Likes
- 1 Comment
Ok, so we got it 2 months before, so far so good! It's doing great, I am having a lot of fun while driving for sure. Yet there are some minor flaws, something like the rear seats is not so comfortable when 3 healthy kids sit in there. Moreover, the Under thigh support is missing, And the amount of noise from the diesel engine makes you feel irritat...
- 2 Likes
- 1 Comment
Superb interior design and exterior. Perfect car for Indian roads. Excellent performance. Mg, hector can lead you to a nice, safe and happy life. Must check it out in a showroom. Both diesel and petrol variants are nice. Check your nearest showroom today. I personally recommend this car to you.
They have priced the vehicle very well. For a first product, MG has been very sensible in manufacturing Hector in India, for India. It is a value for money product. Its the car using the smart voice command is very helpful. Its the car gives Very comfortable seating and comfortable driving. A good safety give the car.
It's a sport utility vehicle launched by Morris garages (MG). It's the first internet car with some advanced and unique features. It can be operated by mobile or voice assistance. Coming to the interior, it is quite good, the sound system is good. It comes with metallic steel structure and projective headlamps with LEDs, comparing to features it is...
The mileage of the car is pathetic. I am getting a mileage of 6.6KM on long drives and 5.5 KM in the city. I have been complaining of this with the MG motors and the Jubilant, the dealer in Bangalore. Both are pathetic and are more interested in proving that I am wrong in addressing the actual problem. The mileage decreases as the level of petrol i...
- 16 Likes
- 4 Comments
Expectedly, the diesel Hector is by far the most fuel-efficient, especially on the highway, where the tall gearing doesn't make the engine work too hard and in our test let it squeeze out a decent 16.5kpl. In the city, the figure naturally dropped but to a respectable 12.6kpl.
This car is awesome. The sensors are wow. I think this is the best choice in this price range. The screen provided gives you ample information about the car. The engines are also surprisingly very good. This company and this model came India first time and showed its outstanding performance in the Indian market.
It is a unique design of the range of the car world and I know the market of MG which had caught fire on the debut and got out stock on the first appearance sales of it. As on every angle or we can say that it is the piece of cake from the first to the last corner of the car. Its an awesome machine.
The car contains turbo engine. The MG Hector is one of India's first voice command car. This car may cross the Kia Seltos & Tata Harrier's market. This car is being sold between 12.3 to 23 lac rs. This car comes with many colours like red, white, black. One of my favourite colour is white colour. The MG hector comes in petrol and diesel variant.
The engine bay first gets insulation on the top. The engine option with me is the sharp diesel Mt with 1956cc 167.68 bhp and mileage up to 17.41 kmpl. It churns torque of 350nm and is a 5 seater. Its price tag is costlier than its rivals but it's look is awesome and can't even get bored of its look after 5yrs. It gets an electric tailgate and gets...
The Hector is certainly a head-turner and it drew quite an audience everywhere and every time we stopped for photos on the picturesque route from Coimbatore to Coonoor. The nose has lots of interesting detailing and follows the current trend where the headlight cluster is placed down at the bumper level with the LED DRLs sitting above where the lig...
Morris Garages the car that makes you stand out without emptying your pocket a lot. It's a car for gizmo lovers. It's so amazing to get things done just by saying. I am in love with it. It's a great feeling to drive MG(Morris Garages) on MG(Mahatma Gandhi) road. It's lame but it's what my wife said and we laughed a lot. It's like a great feeling to...
Let us help you find the dream car
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
सवाल और जवाब
Compare Variants of एमजी हेक्टर
- हेक्टर स्टाइल डीजल एमटीCurrently ViewingRs.13,99,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 31,87217.41 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- हेक्टर सुपर डीजल एमटीCurrently ViewingRs.14,99,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 34,08417.41 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- हेक्टर स्मार्ट डीजल एमटीCurrently ViewingRs.16,49,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 37,39017.41 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- हेक्टर शार्प डीजल एमटीCurrently ViewingRs.17,88,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 40,44917.41 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- हेक्टर sharp डीजल dualtoneCurrently ViewingRs.18,08,8,00*ईएमआई: Rs. 41,01517.41 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- हेक्टर स्टाइल एमटीCurrently ViewingRs.12,83,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 28,36214.16 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- हेक्टर सुपर एमटीCurrently ViewingRs.13,63,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 30,08314.16 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- हेक्टर हाइब्रिड सुपर एमटीCurrently ViewingRs.14,21,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 31,32115.81 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- हेक्टर हाइब्रिड स्मार्ट एमटीCurrently ViewingRs.15,31,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 33,69615.81 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- हेक्टर स्मार्ट dctCurrently ViewingRs.15,99,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 35,15213.96 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- हेक्टर हाइब्रिड शार्प एमटीCurrently ViewingRs.16,63,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 36,53315.81 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- हेक्टर हाइब्रिड sharp dualtoneCurrently ViewingRs.16,83,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 36,89115.81 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- हेक्टर sharp dctCurrently ViewingRs.17,55,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 38,52013.96 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- हेक्टर sharp dct dualtoneCurrently ViewingRs.17,55,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 38,46413.96 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक