My Baleno has a gearbox noise problem and it cost around 50k. Worst experience ever.
- 2 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
मारुति बलेनो पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
Which variant? Why it was not covered in warranty? Purchase year? How much KM drive till date before the issue started? Which variant? Why it was not covered in warranty? Purchase year? How much KM d
मारुति बलेनो यूज़र रिव्यू
- All (2943)
- Mileage (786)
- Performance (396)
- Looks (917)
- Comfort (877)
- Engine (365)
- Interior (440)
- Power (289)
- More ...
Very poor build quality, on the safety and performance part this is not doing good, this car is missing the basic safety features. GNAP crash test scores are not revealed...
First zeta white model in Jalandhar. 2016 model. The rescue car. Loads of memories and emotions with this car. 900 km non stop rides. I know the built quality is a little...
Transmission type CVT is very smooth Engine noise is very low, Legroom is too spacious, Sitting is comfortable and convenient, the sound system is too good Lookwise aweso...
I bought the Baleno alpha petrol top-end model in July 2020 and in October the electrical starter fuse blew off. The worst part was that the sales and service people were...
- सभी बलेनो रिव्यूज देखें
Compare Variants of मारुति बलेनो
- बलेनो सिग्माCurrently ViewingRs.5,63,602*ईएमआई: Rs. 12,19321.01 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो जेटाCurrently ViewingRs.7,01,112*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,42921.01 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो ड्यूलजेट डेल्टाCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,412*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,10323.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो अल्फाCurrently ViewingRs.7,64,112*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,76321.01 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो डेल्टा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.7,76,612*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,03519.56 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- बलेनो ड्यूलजेट ज़ेटाCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,912*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,30923.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो जेटा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.8,33,112*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,22019.56 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- बलेनो अल्फा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,112*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,55419.56 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
ट्रेंडिंग मारुति कारें
मारुति बलेनो :- Consumer ऑफर अप to R... पर