रेनॉल्ट डस्टर 2016-2019 Mileage यूजर रिव्यू
रेनॉल्ट डस्टर 2016-2019 के माइलेज यूज़र रिव्यू
- सभी (294)
- Mileage (76)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (99)
- Comfort (109)
- Engine (58)
- Interior (56)
- Power (40)
Excellent in class.. with stability and 4 wheel drive.. the negative are the advanced features like the small touch screen, 2 airbags only. Still very good car for City drive and hill station.. the 6 gear is the best feature with good power and stability. The mileage of 20km/l is awesome.
Renault Duster AWD RxZ 110 PS has great pickup and mileage @13 km. After sales had initial issues with the air conditioner - identification of the problem took 50000 km of the initial run. After the AC issue, certain spare parts of the AWD had to be procured from Renault Chennai and Renault, France - Imagine the waiting time for such processes. Ser...
- 2 Likes
- 1 Comment
Overall the outer looks and presence on the road is appealing. But it cost heavy on the pocket as the mileage is too low for a petrol car. The mileage after driving more than 11000 km is only 9.7. Mine is an automatic rxs and I feel like the gears are stuck while driving at low speed. If you talk about the features you will get less. Even the camer...
My buying experience is nice, duster is very comfortable, good pick up, nice mileage and good in off-road to drive, it has a good ground clearance, from my side it well designs by Renault and is looking also very good, in comparison to hatchback it good and affordable to each one who loves to drive in off-road thanks.
4 years, I have driving Renault duster 4wd, excellent driving pleasure on Indian road with good ground clearance. Only issue low mileage. Really we feel safe in the cockpit while driving. Sturdy design and good stability at high speeds.
Hi guys. I am writing an honest review of Renault duster to help you make an informed decision. I have been driving this car since July 2015, and I am now writing this review in after almost 4 years. I have already clocked 95000kms on this vehicle and this has been my workhorse ever since I sold my swift Dzire. I am driving 85 ps RXL option diesel ...
- 16 Likes
- 3 Comments
Renault, a car from Europe to India has faced many up and down at first but now it's leading SUV manufacturer which wins lots of heart. Duster is totally for me a muscular car which let me drive in any terrain in India. It will never say no, it has the ability to go any part of India without any doubt. The 1.5-litre engine which produces enough pow...
I own a Duster AWD model since April 2015. Used it on all types of road . Butter smooth in the slushy road with excellent grip. With six adults packed climbed to Rohtang pass, Manali without any hiccups. ESP is very good. No additional maintenance apart from battery replacement on 2019 Jan. Good mileage of 18-19 mix of city and highway. Worthy brak...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
I would say it is the best car one can buy at around 10 lakhs because of the space it offers. It has a good road presence due to its bold exteriors. But the interior is not good at all. I have a 2013 model but it seems like Renault is not working on its interior because even the new one has the same old boring design. And where it loses is the shin...
Renault Duster RXS CVT Petrol is a very good car in the range below 12 lakhs. The main advantage and plus point of Duster is an excellent suspension, the suspension of Duster is equivalent to Luxury cars. Bad roads are no matter for Duster. Duster has good driving comfort, good seating position, good mileage, good ground clearance, good power and o...
Renaut Duster is an average car for the Indian middle-class family. Reasonable mileage of 15.5 km/l without AC and 10.5 km/l with AC, nice turning radius n good clearance, but air filters for ac n engine air filters has to be changed timely. The rest it needs to be serviced thoroughly.
I mentioned this car because it is one among best SUV of the top 5 under 15 lakhs ... The performance of this car is very good which produces 110bhp power and has good pickup and it is comfortable for long drive journey and mileage is very good, in the city it gives mileage around 16.5-17 kmpl and in highways it gives 20 kmpl and the service and m...
It's an average car but I am not happy with the dust collection inside the car. The car has slow air control on both air-conditions. The space between the driver and the navigator is always filled with dust. Even the service centres can't clean the dirt. It is really surprising how dust can enter the vehicle when the windows and doors are closed al...
I have been driving my Renault Duster from 2013, it satisfied me more than my expectation. Excellent drive quality makes journey rememberable and enjoyable. No problem faced till now, already driven approx 2 lacs on odometer still going strong and giving an amazing mileage.
Renault Duster is the best in class. Super riding experience. The cabin is awesome. Width and length of the vehicle are satisfying. Music experience is Rich with a touch screen. Awesome pickup and mileage are very aggressive in the highway..speed is very thrill but speed kills.
I own an 85 PS diesel manual Renault Duster RXS model since July 2018 and have done close to 5500 KM's so far. With a little compromise on interior quality and infotainment system, the car offers an absolutely amazing driving experience and handling performance along with a lot of space inside the cabin and in the boot. Like seriously, three averag...
I have Renault Duster RXz 110ps with Mileage of 11.8 to 13.2km/L. Duster has a regular issue of (Engine part called) High pressure pump which delivers Diesel from Diesel tank to Engine. If you buy New duster, warranty conditions for this High-Pressure pump are for 4 years or 80,000 km whichever exceeded first. Whether you exceed this 80,000 km in 2...
- 20 Likes
- 8 Comments
It's an excellent product with macho looks. The spacious boot can be used by children for long distance travel if u have a carrier. AC mileage after 6 years in city is 14 kmpl, and 17-18 kmpl on highways in Diesel 110 RXZ. Service cost is between 7-14k depending on service. Wish there were more products in 15-20L bracket vs Jeep compass.
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of रेनॉल्ट डस्टर 2016-2019
- डस्टर 2016-2019 85पीएस डीज़ल आरएक्सईCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,900*ईएमआई: Rs.19.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 85पीएस डीजल एसटीडीCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,999*ईएमआई: Rs.19.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 एडवेंचर edition 85पीएस आरएक्सईCurrently ViewingRs.9,75,375*ईएमआई: Rs.19.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 सैंडस्टॉर्म आरएक्सएस 85 पीएसCurrently ViewingRs.9,95,000*ईएमआई: Rs.20.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 सैंडस्टॉर्म आरएक्सएस 110 पीएसCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*ईएमआई: Rs.20.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 85पीएस डीजल आरएक्सएसCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*ईएमआई: Rs.19.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 85पीएस डीज़ल आरएक्सएलCurrently ViewingRs.10,46,015*ईएमआई: Rs.19.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 एडवेंचर edition 85पीएस आरएक्सएलCurrently ViewingRs.10,56,015*ईएमआई: Rs.19.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 85पीएस डीजल आरएक्सजेडCurrently ViewingRs.11,19,900*ईएमआई: Rs.19.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 110पीएस डीज़ल आरएक्सएलCurrently ViewingRs.11,26,655*ईएमआई: Rs.19.6 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 110पीएस डीज़ल आरएक्सएल आरएक्सएल एएमटीCurrently ViewingRs.11,87,135*ईएमआई: Rs.19.6 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- डस्टर 2016-2019 110पीएस डीज़ल आरएक्सजेडCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,900*ईएमआई: Rs.19.6 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 110पीएस डीजल आरएक्सएस एएमटीCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,900*ईएमआई: Rs.19.87 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- डस्टर 2016-2019 110पीएस डीज़ल आरएक्सजेड आरएक्सजेड एएमटीCurrently ViewingRs.12,33,000*ईएमआई: Rs.19.6 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- डस्टर 2016-2019 110पीएस डीज़ल आरएक्सजेड आरएक्सजेड एडब्ल्यूडीCurrently ViewingRs.13,09,900*ईएमआई: Rs.19.72 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 एडवेंचर edition आरएक्सजेड एडब्ल्यूडीCurrently ViewingRs.13,88,655*ईएमआई: Rs.19.72 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 1.5 पेट्रोल आरएक्सईCurrently ViewingRs.7,99,900*ईएमआई: Rs.14.19 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 पेट्रोल आरएक्सईCurrently ViewingRs.8,46,999*ईएमआई: Rs.13.06 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 1.5 पेट्रोल आरएक्सएलCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*ईएमआई: Rs.14.19 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 पेट्रोल आरएक्सएसCurrently ViewingRs.9,19,900*ईएमआई: Rs.14.99 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 पेट्रोल आरएक्सएलCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,999*ईएमआई: Rs.13.06 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- डस्टर 2016-2019 पेट्रोल आरएक्सएस सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*ईएमआई: Rs.14.99 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
ट्रेंडिंग रेनॉल्ट कारें