बलेनो अल्फा पेट्रोल रिव्यू
Baleno Alpha Petrol Review
I got the car delivered in November 2018. The buying experience of my car is pretty good. The showroom guys had a celebration like cake cutting and what not as the car is sold in Maruti's premium showroom Nexa. The very first reason to shortlist the car is a typical mindset of Indians towards Maruti cars. After the VW polo, Baleno is the best looking hatchback in its segment as per my point of view. Pros- 1. 1.2L Petrol is a peepy and very responsive engine. 2. Rear headspace and legroom is more than sufficient for a person with height up to 5.6 or even 5.8 3. Loaded with features like automatic climate control, auto headlamps, push-button start, request buttons on both driver side and co-passenger side door. 4. Both vanity mirror gets light which adds a premium touch. Cons- 1. The paint quality and the body built is not up to the mark. Minor scratches and dents are common in this car. 2. In the interior there are lots of dummy buttons, misses out rear AC vents and the cruise control is majorly missing. 3. Trunk height is very high, as a result, it got scratches easily. 4. It's a very light car and you can feel that while braking in cornering at higher speeds. 5. The ABS is very sensitive, hard braking in higher speeds make the brake pedal bubble. Overall it is an excellent car, the mileage I got in the city is around 13-14 kmpl and on the highway around 20-22kmpl. Comfort level is decent for the price tag. Maruti has a good after-sales service but when I own a Maruti. I got to know about it. Since 2018 December when I bought the car both the headlights are fogging out and I also complained it to the service centre but they have no response. Nothing to talk about the first service of Baleno, it's just normal service. The second service was around 10k km costs 2.5k. Don't know about the third service as it is due in my vehicle.
- 8 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
मारुति बलेनो पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
मारुति बलेनो यूज़र रिव्यू
- All (2881)
- Mileage (771)
- Performance (382)
- Looks (905)
- Comfort (860)
- Engine (359)
- Interior (437)
- Power (285)
- More ...
Overall, its a nice hatchback preferable for all class people. Its fun driving with large wheelbase and groundclearnce is quite good well compare to Polo. One of the long...
Value for money with practicality and excellent fuel economy. Lower service cost and hassle-free Ownership. Great, resell value. Feature-packed cabin with premium feeling...
- सभी बलेनो रिव्यूज देखें
Compare Variants of मारुति बलेनो
- बलेनो सिग्माCurrently ViewingRs.5,63,602*ईएमआई: Rs. 12,22221.01 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो जेटाCurrently ViewingRs.7,01,112*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,45321.01 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो ड्यूलजेट डेल्टाCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,412*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,12823.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो अल्फाCurrently ViewingRs.7,64,112*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,78621.01 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो डेल्टा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.7,76,612*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,03719.56 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- बलेनो ड्यूलजेट ज़ेटाCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,912*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,32923.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो जेटा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.8,33,112*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,23919.56 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- बलेनो अल्फा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,112*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,57219.56 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
ट्रेंडिंग मारुति कारें
मारूति बलेनो :- Consumer ऑफर अप to R... पर