मारुति सेलेरियो एक्स यूजर रिव्यू
मारूति सिलेरियो एक्स यूज़र रिव्यूज
- All (46)
- Mileage (11)
- Performance (4)
- Looks (11)
- Comfort (14)
- Engine (4)
- Interior (5)
- Power (7)
Celerio X Review:- Maruti Suzuki has expanded the Celerio line-up with the introduction of the CelerioX. The CelerioX is priced at Rs 8000 more than the equivalent version of the standard car. Based on the recently introduced 2017 Celerio, it is available in eight variants, five color schemes with both manual and AMT transmission options. With the ...
Good ride quality might feel a little low on power on highways. Brilliant sound quality. Quite a lot of space, even 4 people can seat in rear seats. Build quality is poor though. Good ground clearance. Smooth handling. Great pickup. Good braking system. Mileage is ok. Giving me 16 in cities with moderate traffic.
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Overall, it is a cool buy. Looks wise the car is awesome. Plenty of space. 3 adults can seat comfortably. Even I drove with 4 adults at back for 12km, where I didn't feel any power lag. Nice steering control. Smooth handling. Now talking about cons, the build quality is not up to the mark. Damage is a bit higher than impact. And the second con is i...
Maruti Suzuki India has recently added another car in its portfolio with the name Celerio X. This time company has tried something new to lure the young buyers who want to buy a beefed up hatch within the affordable price tag. The new car CelerioX is more of an embellished version of the standard Celerio hatchback. The external appearance of the Ce...
- 32 Likes
- Write Comment
Maruti Suzuki has added another car in its portfolio with the launch of Celerio X. This time around, the company has tried something different to lure the young buyers who are looking for beefed-up hatchback within the reasonable budget. At first glance, the car looks unmistakably a crossover. It seems like Celerio has hit the gym and built some mu...
- 36 Likes
- 2 Comments
Seriously it's awesome. I love to drive my Celerio auto car. It's so smooth and easy to drive a scooty. I was so nervous at 1st to drive four-wheelers but after 5-6 days it's like as clear as water to me.
- 1 Likes
- Write Comment
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
हाल ही में पूछे गए प्रश्न
Generally, cars with central locking come with a sound but in order to check the sound in Maruti Suzuki Celerio X, we'd suggest you check the car physically in the showroom. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Car ShowroomsAnswered on 15 Jan 2020
Compare Variants of मारूति सिलेरियो एक्स
- सिलेरियो एक्स वीएक्सआईCurrently ViewingRs.4,75,198*ईएमआई: Rs. 10,36023.0 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सिलेरियो एक्स वीएक्सआई optionCurrently ViewingRs.4,81,074*ईएमआई: Rs. 10,49723.0 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सिलेरियो एक्स जेडएक्सआईCurrently ViewingRs.4,99,735*ईएमआई: Rs. 10,88723.0 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सिलेरियो एक्स एएमटी वीएक्सआईCurrently ViewingRs.5,18,198*ईएमआई: Rs. 11,27323.0 किलोमीटर/ लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सिलेरियो एक्स एएमटी वीएक्सआई optionCurrently ViewingRs.5,24,074*ईएमआई: Rs. 11,38823.0 किलोमीटर/ लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सिलेरियो एक्स जेडएक्सआई optionCurrently ViewingRs.5,40,350*ईएमआई: Rs. 11,72423.0 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- सिलेरियो एक्स एएमटी जेडएक्सआईCurrently ViewingRs.5,42,735*ईएमआई: Rs. 11,77923.0 किलोमीटर/ लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- सिलेरियो एक्स एएमटी जेडएक्सआई optionCurrently ViewingRs.5,52,350*ईएमआई: Rs. 11,98123.0 किलोमीटर/ लीटरऑटोमेटिक
more car options से consider
ट्रेंडिंग मारूति कारें