महिंद्रा बोलेरो पावर प्लस Comfort यूजर रिव्यू
कंफर्ट यूज़र रिव्यूज ऑफ महिंद्रा बोलेरो power प्लस
- All (65)
- Mileage (14)
- Performance (10)
- Looks (10)
- Comfort (10)
- Engine (13)
- Interior (7)
- Power (34)
I bought a Mahindra Bolero Power+ SLX in December 2018 from Aizawl, Mizoram, wherein the dealer took care of all necessary documentation and registration process. My previous car was a Hyundai i10, and as my first time driving an SUV, I was at first hesitated to drive in busy tight traffic and narrow roads of my city as the size differs from an i10...
- 14 Likes
- Write Comment
It has been 4yrs now that I have been driving Mahindra Bolero Power Plus. It has already crossed 1L km and is still in its best condition. For Indian roads, you may not find a better car than Bolero in the SUV family. With excellent ground clearance to the best mileage. With a comfortable and luxurious interior to great looks. What better can someo...
- 9 Likes
- 1 Comment
As I am a very adventurous person by nature, I usually travel and go on long distance trips with my family and friends. I desperately wanted a car that accompanies me on road as well as off road. I have heard about many SUVs and even tried some but was not satisfied at all. After searching for the perfect tough car for months, I came across Mahindr...
- 22 Likes
- Write Comment
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus that I bought is the best for the landscape that I live in. It is the best SUV with perfect pricing. The mileage is on a better side and the maintenance cost is affordable. The only problem I face is the seating comfort of the car. If Mahindra took care of the seats in the likes of Scorpio, nothing could beat it.
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
I bought a Mahindra Bolero Power+ SLX in November 2018 from Guwahati, Assam, wherein the dealer took care of all necessary documentation and registration process. My previous car was a Gypsy, and as my first time driving an SUV, I was at first hesitated to drive in busy tight traffic and narrow roads of my hometown as the size differs from a Gypsy....
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
हाल ही में पूछे गए प्रश्न
The Bolero Power Plus is powered by a 1.5-litre diesel engine that makes 71PS of power and 195Nm of torque, mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and is priced between Rs.7.49 - 9.08 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). In order to know the approx on road price click on the link and select your city accordingly.Answered on 15 Jan 2020
Compare Variants of महिंद्रा बोलेरो power प्लस
- बोलेरो power प्लस एलएक्सCurrently ViewingRs.7,49,192*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,59116.5 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बोलेरो power प्लस एसएलईCurrently ViewingRs.7,85,656*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,26416.5 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बोलेरो power प्लस प्लस non एसी bsiv पीएसCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,304*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,82215.96 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बोलेरो power प्लस एसएलएक्सCurrently ViewingRs.8,51,302*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,62716.5 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बोलेरो power प्लस प्लस एसी bsiv पीएसCurrently ViewingRs.8,75,686*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,69215.96 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बोलेरो power प्लस जेडएलएक्सCurrently ViewingRs.8,86,398*ईएमआई: Rs. 20,38216.5 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
- बोलेरो power प्लस स्पेशल editionCurrently ViewingRs.9,08,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 20,04216.5 किलोमीटर/ लीटरमैनुअल
more car options से consider
महिंद्रा बोलेरो Power+ :- Cash Discount... पर
ट्रेंडिंग महिंद्रा कारें