महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300 माइलेज यूजर रिव्यू
महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300 के माइलेज यूज़र रिव्यू
- All (2445)
- Mileage (104)
- Performance (184)
- Looks (546)
- Comfort (288)
- Engine (197)
- Interior (213)
- Power (246)
I personally shortlisted this car for my family because this car is good at its segment and has some segment-first features also. First lets straightly talk about some pros and cons of this car. As we chose the diesel Pros: Car has 115bhp of power and a massive 300nm of torque that is quite impressive in its segment. The performance is very good an...
- 9 Likes
- Write Comment
I bought a Mahindra XUV300 because my friend suggested this to me. I personally experience this car that it has BS6 Low Noise Engine, Good Performance, Solid Build Quality with Decent Mileage. The music system of this car is extremely good. The sound is well balanced and also has a good design. The alloy wheel is stylish. The blow of AC is also goo...
The best performance best in space I have got 6 months to use this car. The best thing is that every 20k km will change engine oil. Service Cost is to low compared to other companies. The only downside is boot space but how many times you will use your full boot space. It will be managed 60:40 seat split for mine and the spare part costs very low. ...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Good quality driving. Safe drive and spacious interior for a family drive. Mileage getting 16 km/ltr. approx on highway drive and in the city, its 14/ltr. All necessary driving monitoring available especially tyres pressure. Good visionaries windows for better visibility. Efficient petrol engine for better power throttle with auto start/stop. Smoot...
I bought XUV 300 W8 Diesel and so far its performance is good, it's very stable at high speeds, overall instrumentation is good, is very comfortable, people are complaining a lot about boot space but its more than enough for 4 people on a 4-5 days journey. Highway mileage is approx 21 and city mileage is 16 for me. It's a little bit on the pricey s...
The odometer reads a ton after a month I have brought Mahindra XUV300 in the top-spec trim to my home. There are some things I am still getting used to.so,here is my review on my new Mahindra XUV300-diesel manual: Design: the Mahindra XUV300 is a good looking car, raised up bonnet line, the grill that is taken up from the bigger Mahindra XUV500 doe...
- 20 Likes
- 1 Comment
Mahindra XUV300 is a lovely car. The mileage is superb and well as the performance. It's such a brilliant design and I have bought the top-end model i.e W8 Optional. The entire package is excellent and I don't think that any rival cars in its segment can outperform this one. It's simply the best out of all. I would strongly suggest that if someone ...
Before buying this car I had a test-driven WRV, Nexon, Ecosport, and Venue. The best feature in XUV300 is its stud looks and gives a luxurious feel while driving. The seats are very comfortable and the engine under the hood is turbocharged giving a whole lot of confidence while overtaking. Highway drive is most comfortable and in City also the comf...
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
The stylish SUV car in the world and the car xuv 300 was easy to drive , the car look very pretty.The average of mileage in highway is around 18 ,the car is comfortable and it has a good space in car .The pickup of car is good that means that the overall performance is good.
It's a great car. The performance of the car is really good. Mahindra has done a good job in terms of all aspects. Loaded with advanced features. However, there is a little compromise in mileage because the car has higher power and torque. Still, very much satisfied.
It is a nice car the features are all the best and the mileage of the car is very good and the light is very good I like the car very much and the body of the car is very good The blue connectivity is fast as compared to honda city. The space of the car is nice and the seat cover is a gorgeous nice car good performance in 15 lakh.
Awesome Car, I have purchased this car in August 2019, drove this almost 100 KM. Only two Cons are limited boot space if you compare with other car but that too is sufficient for a small family and comparatively expensive by 1-1.5 lakhs with its competitors in this segment. Pros 1. Once above 2000 RPM, it takes off like a rocket from any 1-3 gear...
- 11 Likes
- 1 Comment
For giving mileage for Diesel is very low performance City nearly 13 kilometre and highways it will give nearly 15 kilometres per litre, front and rear brake systems are very well, but boot space compared to all SUV MAHINDRA XUV 300 has less and top end w8 hill resist is not given but driving handle is very good, very, and good grip to ried the car...
- 9 Likes
- 5 Comments
Pros - 1. Engine delivers tremendous performance with awesome power and torque with minimal turbo lag. 2. Suspensions- very well balanced for potholes as well as highways. 3. Space- very much spacious along with comfortable seats. 4. Safe - good build quality, heavy and rigid structure (you can feel it by using it once only), 7 airbags. 5. Feature...
I was waiting for this car for long drives , the look is good and the interior is also good, it is quite spacious me and my family is happy after buying this car, but after buying this , I have some advice to make it more attractive, the height of it should be little bit more, and again the mileage of petrol version which I have bought, should be i...
I have Mahindra xuv 300. It is an amazing car. Better pick up. Excellent engine power. It is very comfortable to drive. The seats are very comfortable. And if we look at mileage. It is so good. Good look. Good size. Comfortable for five family members. Drive so smoothly like we driving the plane. Overall its good car
Let us help you find the dream car
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
सवाल और जवाब
- नई प्रशन
- अक्सर पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न
Both cars are of different segments and have their own forte. Maruti XL6 is an M...
W8 AMT Optional Diesel is the top model of XUV 300 and it ispriced at Rs 12.69 L...
- A.महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300 के टायर का साइज 215/55 r17 है।
- A.रेडियो,फ्रंट स्पीकर्स,रियर स्पीकर्स,इंटीग्रेटेड 2-डिन ऑडियो,यूएसबी एन्ड ऑक्सीलियरी इनपुट,ब्लूटूथ कनेक्टिविटी,टचस्क्रीन,एंड्रॉयड ऑटो,एप्पल कारप्ले.
- A.महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300 का कर्ब वेट किग्रा है।
- A.महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300 has2 zone
- A.महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300 में सनरूफ नहीं मिलता है।
Compare Variants of महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू4 डीजल Currently ViewingRs.8,69,130*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,47220.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू6 डीजल Currently ViewingRs.9,50,131*ईएमआई: Rs. 21,18520.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू6 एएमटी डीजल Currently ViewingRs.9,99,899*ईएमआई: Rs. 22,22820.0 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 डीजल Currently ViewingRs.10,95,129*ईएमआई: Rs. 25,19220.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 एएमटी डीजल Currently ViewingRs.11,49,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 26,38117.0 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 option डीजल Currently ViewingRs.12,14,130*ईएमआई: Rs. 27,80620.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 option dual tone डीजल Currently ViewingRs.12,29,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 27,70120.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 एएमटी वैकल्पिक डीजल Currently ViewingRs.12,69,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 29,02220.0 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू4 Currently ViewingRs.8,30,126*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,35517.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू6 Currently ViewingRs.9,15,127*ईएमआई: Rs. 20,11017.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 Currently ViewingRs.10,60,128*ईएमआई: Rs. 23,88317.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 option Currently ViewingRs.11,84,128*ईएमआई: Rs. 26,55417.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 option dual tone Currently ViewingRs.11,99,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 26,34317.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
और ऑप्शन देखें
महिंद्रा Xuv 3OO :- Cash Discount अप to... पर
ट्रेंडिंग महिंद्रा कारें