टोयोटा यारिस Will It Be Able To बीट सिटी और Verna?
Toyota Yaris Will It Be Able To Beat City And Verna?
Toyota is bringing yet another global product to the Indian market which will spark the competition in the already burning c-segment. Most of us know that there are three sedans which have been highly appreciated in this category; the Honda City, Hyundai Verna and Maruti Ciaz. And with the launch of Toyota Yaris, the Japanese automaker is expecting some attention from the buyers of this category. Yaris was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo and since then, people are busy gathering information of this vehicle on the web. The car looks glistening from every angle with the design part mostly shared with Corolla and Camry sedans. This can be seen in the form of aggressive face with sleek headlights and wide grille. The car come with flared wheel arches, 15-inch alloys and arched roofline. The rear profile is elegant too with horizontally styled LED tail lamps. The cabin of Yaris is youthful with black and beige theme, 4.2 inch MID instrument cluster and 7-inch touchscreen infotainment with gesture control. But there is no Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support given in the infotainment system, the feature which has become a norm nowadays. However, Toyota has equipped Yaris in the safety department with 7-airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability program, hill start assist as well as segment first front parking sensors. As of now, Toyota is only targeting the petrol carbuyers with the 1.5L dual VTVT 4-cylinder engine at the service. The engine pumps out around 100bhp and 140Nm of torque paired to 6-speed manual and optional CVT gearbox as well. While the carmaker hasn?t confirmed about the diesel engine, it is expected that company will be offering 1.4L diesel engine of Corolla at a later stage. Toyota Yaris is expected to launch next month and fortunately, as I was planning to buy a sedan in this period of time, it will be nice to test drive this vehicle among others and then decide which one to buy. The design, interiors and specs looks good, time will tell whether this car can brings achche din for Toyota or not.
- 30 Likes
- 16 Dislikes
टोयोटा यारिस पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
टोयोटा यारिस यूज़र रिव्यू
- All (90)
- Mileage (23)
- Performance (9)
- Looks (21)
- Comfort (32)
- Engine (19)
- Interior (11)
- Power (6)
- More ...
Most third-class car in India is Toyota Etios VXD. Complaining about the company about poor and defective suspension for the last one year, since the day of purchase, but...
- सभी यारिस रिव्यूज देखें
Compare Variants of टोयोटा यारिस
- यारिस जे optionalCurrently ViewingRs.8,86,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 20,25217.18 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- यारिस जे optional सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.9,56,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 21,73718.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- यारिस जी optionalCurrently ViewingRs.9,86,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 22,34217.18 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- यारिस जी optional सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.11,06,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 25,65618.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- यारिस जेCurrently ViewingRs.11,08,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 25,67417.18 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- यारिस जीCurrently ViewingRs.11,75,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 27,11617.18 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- यारिस जे सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.11,78,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 27,21518.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- यारिस वी optionalCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 27,87017.18 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- यारिस जी सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.12,95,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 29,75318.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- यारिस वी optional सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.13,29,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 30,48518.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- यारिस वीएक्स सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.14,30,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 32,65818.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
पॉपुलर कार इंश्योरेंस कंपनियां
ट्रेंडिंग टोयोटा कारें
- टोयोटा सी-एचआरRs.17.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: jun 06, 2021
- टोयोटा urban cruiserRs.8.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: aug 14, 2020
- टोयोटा फॉर्च्यूनर 2021Rs.30.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: oct 19, 2020
- टोयोटा यारिस 2021Rs.9.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: feb 10, 2021
- टोयोटा कोरोला 2020Rs.15.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: mar 15, 2021
टोयोटा यारिस :- Benefit अप to Rs. 60,00... पर