Made a wrong decision by opting high cost Mahindra E20
1. Just 6 months old car, already facing 2nd time issue with the battery. For the 2nd time i have given it for servicing. It doesn't get full charged and battery gets drained out automatically without using.
2. When there was an issue with battery, I had to call to mahindra hamesha, and informed about the issue. With 4 days continuous follow up no one called me, finally they gave me India Garage Manager number and then the issue was escalated and then i got the call from the dealer service station
3.Shock absorber is pathetic in E2O, i bought the car as i had back pain but due to the bad shock absorber in the car my back pain is increasing. 4.Marketing team had informed, with 100% charging you can drive 120 KM. According to me with 100% charging i can only drive max 30-40 KMs inside Bangalore. When i informed the service station people they are telling u cant get 120 KM only 100 KM but when i told even 100 KM i'm not able to get with 100% battery she informs with AC you have driven. But while purchasing marketing team had informed you can use AC whenever we apply break the battery gets charged and that is enough for AC.
5. If i don't use the vehicle for 1 day, 10% charging will be reduced automatically.
6.On turning on AC, the sound is really horrible.
7. Once my battery was running out, I contacted toll free number for road assistance they told will call back it's more than 5 months till now no one has contacted - pathetic service and wrong promise
8. I contacted India Garage people manger with all this and asked for re-sale, they told they dont have that option. so there is no re-sale option for this vehicle in their own show room and even exchange with other Mahindra car is also not possible.
9. This car is only fit for clean roads and a city with no traffics- bad option for Bangalore roads and traffic. Only positive about the car is look is good and very less space is required for parking. With this, Made a very very bad choice by choosing high cost E2O
- 82 Likes
- 16 Dislikes
Mahindra e2o पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
I wish I had read these views earlier Just purchased this lolypop as a Birthday gift a few days ago and now it was carried away to the service centre on a special trolley vehicle as it failed to respond to all requests to start and move. Planning to return it to Mahindra.
Thanks a lot for info, was planing to buy one and had almost finalized, I will wait for better car or compitiors,
Should i purchase e2o or not
महिंद्रा ई2ओ NXT यूज़र रिव्यूज
अभी रेटिंग दें
- All (7)
- Mileage (3)
- Performance (1)
- Looks (5)
- Comfort (3)
- Engine (2)
- Interior (1)
- Power (1)
- More ...
Exterior: Very nice, scratch free due to the quality of material used, no scratch on the car in the last 15 months [ in spite of adequate episodes], looks are attractive....
1. Just 6 months old car, already facing 2nd time issue with the battery. For the 2nd time i have given it for servicing. It doesn't get full charged and battery gets dra...
We were among the first buyers 3 years back, despite the high cost of ownership. From the first week onwards, the car is anything but trouble, which is not a surprise for...
Look and style is excellent compared to any other car in the market. Comfort is excellent compared to any other car in the market. Pickup is good compared to any other ca...
- सभी देखें e2o NXT रिव्यूज
ट्रेंडिंग महिंद्रा कारें