The reason behind shortlisting this car was that it is the best in class in terms of road presence, prestige, driving experience and comfort. I was looking for an automatic SUV in the 20-25 price range. My initial choice was the Pajero which is available for this price range in Europe but apparently in India cars are more expensive to buy. The Jeep Compass scores on safety as it has a very solid build. It has a butch look and feels. In my opinion, it disappoints in height as I like to drive taller cars but the sunroof compensates for it to an extent giving it a roomy feel. The drive experience is top-notch with the car "fitting" to you from the word go. The brakes are superb, the steering wheel light, making for a very pleasant one finger drive. Mileage in the automatic really disappoints because an SUV is for long-distance rides. Another disappointing feature is the absence of the 4x4 option in petrol AT with sunroof. This keeps it from becoming a true off-roader. The interiors are posh and compare with mid-segment luxury cars. The seat height adjustment is electronically controlled, the rearview parking camera is not 360 degrees but surprisingly adequate to park safely. All said, for this budget.
- 4 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
जीप कंपास पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
जीप कंपास यूज़र रिव्यू
- All (273)
- Mileage (29)
- Performance (46)
- Looks (68)
- Comfort (54)
- Engine (46)
- Interior (36)
- Power (71)
- More ...
Jeep Compass is best for all-terrains and performs so well. This car has different driving modes and it never disappointed me with its performance. It comes with Anti-Loc...
Since the day I am driving this car I am highly satisfied with the overall performance. It's very smooth in driving and handling is so good that I can take out this car o...
I have Jeep Compass 2.0 Sport Plus in diesel version and its a beast. With a new BS6 version having Cruise control, 8-way adjustable driver seat, an 8.4-inch touchscreen ...
I have been using Jeep Compass from the last 2 years and now I have its BS6 version. It's an amazing car with strong build quality and a lot of advanced features. Due to ...
Jeep Compass is a nice car more looks like a compact SUV but if I talk about the features and the interior design, all the premium features are here to give a different e...
I bought a new Jeep Compass a few months ago after the suggestion on one of my friends. The interior of the Compass is comfortable, functional, and has enough spacious le...
- सभी कंपास रिव्यूज देखें
Compare Variants of जीप कंपास
- कंपास 2.0 longitudeCurrently ViewingRs.1,940,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 43,96117.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअलPay 1,41,000 more to get
- 17-inch अलॉय व्हील
- push button start/stop
- reverse पार्किंग सेंसर
- कंपास 2.0 longitude optionCurrently ViewingRs.20,30,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 46,42817.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअलPay 90,000 more to get
- 7-inch touchscreen
- dual zone climate control
- projector हैलोजन हेडलैंप
- कंपास 2.0 night eagleCurrently ViewingRs.20,75,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 46,981मैनुअलPay 45,000 more to get
- कंपास 2.0 longitude एटीCurrently ViewingRs.21,96,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 50,13317.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिकPay 1,21,000 more to get
- कंपास 2.0 limited प्लसCurrently ViewingRs.22,43,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 51,16917.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअलPay 47,000 more to get
- कंपास 2.0 longitude option एटीCurrently ViewingRs.22,86,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 51,70017.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिकPay 43,000 more to get
- कंपास 2.0 night eagle एटी Currently ViewingRs.2,331,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 52,713ऑटोमेटिकPay 45,000 more to get
- कंपास 2.0 limited प्लस 4x4Currently ViewingRs.24,21,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 55,13016.3 किमी/लीटरमैनुअलPay 90,000 more to get
- कंपास 2.0 limited प्लस एटीCurrently ViewingRs.24,99,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 56,86917.1 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिकPay 78,000 more to get
- कंपास 1.4 स्पोर्ट प्लसCurrently ViewingRs.16,49,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 36,77916.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- कंपास 1.4 longitude optionCurrently ViewingRs.19,69,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 43,73416.0 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- कंपास 1.4 night eagleCurrently ViewingRs.20,14,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 44,078मैनुअल
- कंपास 1.4 limited प्लसCurrently ViewingRs.21,92,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 48,59716.0 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक