Mileage, Value के लिए money!! Satisfied.
Value for money. Satisfied by this car. I think Honda finally solved the mileage issue and got the formula to beat Maruti Suzuki. I am writing this review after driving 700+ KMs.
1. Mileage: City: 14.5 KM/L Highway: 19 KM/L
2. Sedan class
3. Price is approx. 20k higher than Baleno but you are getting sedan features
4. Amazing interior
5. Handsome look Few things could have been better. Take it as cons.
1. Door quality
2. Suspensor Key Notes:
1. The pickup for 2nd and 3rd gear is low. Honda has done it deliberately to improve the mileage.
2. As you might have read in some reviews; that there is some vibrations on reverse gear. I actually found it in one of the test driving car. So I pre-conditioned with the dealer that I will test the reverse gear of the car, then you can tag the car in my name. They agreed. I tested two new cars and luckily there was no reverse gear problems. Conclusion:
As mileage was my priority, I was confused between Baleno, i20 and Amaze. But I am happy that I got the mileage car with sedan features and the driving quality is also better than Baleno and i20.
- 43 Likes
- 11 Dislikes
होंडा अमेज पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
Is it still comes with DLR and tail gate chrome finish?
होंडा अमेज यूजर रिव्यू
रेट और रिव्यू
- All (621)
- Mileage (184)
- Performance (90)
- Looks (205)
- Comfort (210)
- Engine (157)
- Interior (118)
- Power (106)
- More ...
Honda Amaze is a good car. I am using from the month of May 2019. Good pickup after 1st service. Giving mileage 13.1 to 13.8 in HOWRAH locality and in the highway I got u...
- सभी देखें अमेज रिव्यूज
ट्रेंडिंग होंडा कार्स
होंडा अमेज :- Additional Discount पर ... पर