निसान टेरानो यूजर रिव्यू
निसान टेरानो यूज़र रिव्यू
- सभी (70)
- Mileage (20)
- Performance (12)
- Looks (13)
- Comfort (19)
- Engine (11)
- Interior (11)
- Power (10)
It is a very comfortable and awesome car, I have a Diesel AMT top End version. Very good fuel economy of 14kmpl in city to 16kmpl on highways. Poor Speakers with high end music system. With 15 Lakh of approx cost, this will not have that much great dashboard and interior feel. Richness is missing.
I have been using this car since 2013, touchwood the car is perfect, safe and very good at driving. Safety-wise it has 2 airbags, EBD, ABS, so overall it's a good package. Ground clearance is also good. After sell service of Nissan needs improvement. One of the toughest sport utility vehicle.
I am driving Nissan Terrano (D) from last two years. It's a great experience to drive such a wonderful Wagon. Almost I drive at speed of170 km/h and what a thrill that was. I never lose my confidance at any single point. A pleasure to own this car. The engine is so tuned feeling like petrol car. Get around 18km per litre average with spee...
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
It is a very good car and also such a huge car compare to the other rivals like Duster, Vitara Brezza, Ford Ecosport, Hyundai Creta. Terrano has a huge cabin space in rear and front, and best in class mileage. Good rear and front design like a fluidic design. Nissan company has good maintenance service.
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
It's awesome Car. Perfect for Indian roads. In monsoon, it gives a perfect opportunity for the people who love to drive. Excellent pick-up and great stability. Sharing an incident on Mumbai — Pune Expressway oil spillage was there on Ghat Section that too at night, thanks to Terrano for miraculous escape.
The engine of the car is unbelievable and the pickup is very good. Leather seats and fog lamps are also there. Mileage on the highway is 25kmpl and boot space is very large, 2 children can sit comfortably. The overall condition of the car is superb. Rear sensors and rear camera are working properly. Wheel caps look so glorious.
This is the most powerful machine i have seen in the past few years. The comfort level so standardized that you can drive a long way without any hassle. Trunk size can accommodate all your big bags, and it also has a dim light in it. I just love this car of mine. I had purchased it in 2014 and it st...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of निसान टेरानो
- टेरानो एक्सई डीCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*ईएमआई: Rs.21,63419.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- टेरानो एडब्ल्यूडीCurrently ViewingRs.12,00,000*ईएमआई: Rs.27,005मैनुअल
- टेरानो एक्सएल डी ऑप्शनCurrently ViewingRs.12,35,700*ईएमआई: Rs.27,80519.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- टेरानो स्पोर्ट एडिशनCurrently ViewingRs.12,35,700*ईएमआई: Rs.27,80519.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- टेरानो एक्सवी डी प्रीCurrently ViewingRs.14,19,900*ईएमआई: Rs.31,90519.64 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- टेरानो एक्सवी डी प्री एएमटीCurrently ViewingRs.14,64,900*ईएमआई: Rs.32,91419.61 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
ट्रेंडिंग निसान कारें
- निसान क़श्कईRs.30 लाखसंभावित कीमतअनुमानित लॉन्च: जनवरी 15, 2024
- निसान एक्स-ट्रेलRs.40 लाखसंभावित कीमतअनुमानित लॉन्च: फरवरी 20, 2024
- निसान jukeRs.25 लाखसंभावित कीमतअनुमानित लॉन्च: अगस्त 10, 2024
- निसान कॉम्पैक्ट एमपीवीRs.6 लाखसंभावित कीमतअनुमानित लॉन्च: सितंबर 15, 2024
- निसान कॉम्पैक्ट एसयूवीRs.10 लाखसंभावित कीमतअनुमानित लॉन्च: जनवरी 15, 2025