फॉक्सवेगन पोलो 2015-2019 Service यूजर रिव्यू
फॉक्सवेगन पोलो 2015-2019 के सर्विस यूज़र रिव्यू
- All (363)
- Mileage (90)
- Performance (77)
- Looks (117)
- Comfort (113)
- Engine (127)
- Interior (57)
- Power (95)
- Service (74)
My experience with the Volkswagen Polo is that it is never a breakdown. Its body built is stable compared to other vehicles. Maintenance cost is very less and frequent service is not needed. I am proud to say that I own a car, which helps my entire satisfaction. Due to its different features, there may not be a second thought to purchase it, and I ...
- 1 Likes
- 1 Comment
Excellent car for long distance drivers. Excellent mileage (diesel's), top-quality interior. Not the advanced touch screen but a great music system. Excellent seat position, top pick-up. Yeah, the servicing cost is a little higher but also you get the feel of AUDI at the same time so it's worth it.... Have been using this vehicle for 6 straight yea...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Volkswagen Polo 1.5TDI Highline. Pros: Firstly we don't want to talk about built quality of German cars as they make safest cars. It has powerful engine ,will be good to drive in city as well as highway Remains stable at 180 also surprisingly I use to get 19 to 20 on highways, if I drive properly. Cons: Worst service experience We need to wait very...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Excellent handling and features of the Volkswagen Polo. I have been driving this car from 2011 and I love Volkswagen and their technology on the car. The car runs smoothly as it is powered by a powerful Volkswagen engine. Also, the maintenance of the car is also not too much. The parts and service is easily available.
Its just an awesome piece of machine highly reliable durable, and zero defect vehicle. This car gives u the joy of driving as soon as u put your feet on the accelerator it delivers u the maximum power. The mileage Is just awesome it?s giving an average of 17-18 km pl with air conditioning on and my vehicle is 7years old. Though the parts and the se...
I'm driving Polo 1.5L-TDI since Dec?14. My Car mileage is 128456. I found this Car safest Car among segments. The sheer of driving pleasure on highways it gives you comfortable rides and in city ride it?s so compact can frisk from any street. The most important point here is the negativity spread over the country about this Car by competitors & the...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
I own a VW Polo Petrol Highline. The confidence that you get while driving the car at low or high speeds is just impeccable. I personally love the sturdiness of the car and the fact that it passed NCAP testing is evident. The steering grip in highline and the overall ride quality is excellent. Its certainly not pocket-friendly when it comes to mile...
I bought my Polo last year. When I bought Polo, all my friends and family were a bit sceptical about my decision. It is commonly believed that VW cars are expensive to maintain and run. However, in reality, I never felt the service or maintenance that expensive as people think. Build quality and safety are far better than rivals. As per my family, ...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
I own the Polo GT TSI 2016 model. It's an amazing car to drive. Good fit and finish, and built like a tank. The TWO problems it has is its gearbox DSG, which has broken once and still after the replacement it doesn't seem perfectly mended. And the second one is the problem with the whole VW group of cars, it's the service cost, it's way too high. T...
Driving since 2013, 85,000km. excellent build quality, outstanding safety, fun to drive, fantastic handling and drivers car in a genuine way. Performance, handling, & safety it scores all 5out of 5. & the product is phenomenal. Except for its after-sales service, i.e. worst of all.
Lushly sportive, excellent highway presence of the vehicle. The suspension is best at the class. Interiors worth for the money, engine performance can compete up among the same category vehicles, a satisfying thing is, you can trust the vehicle for not changing the exterior for every 6 months. Trustworthy vehicle and while servicing the vehicle don...
Polo is a very good car at this range, it gives good mileage and service cost is also not too high, it is a very good daily car for anyone.it is better than some other cars on this range like swift, Ford Aspire, and Etios Liva. Comfort levels are also good but legroom is a little bit less for the second row, if three passengers are bulky it will be...
Amazing Comfortable car. If you not looking into mileage then you done with this car. Long drive1000Km in one stretch I drove without any back pain or legs pain. Much comfortable car. I drove this car for nearly 1Lakh km till now no problem with this car. 3 negative things people say about this car 1. Mileage low — Car is weight, built so strong an...
I have a Volkswagen Polo Diesel 1.2 Litre 2009 model, bought new and have been using till date. If you want to buy this car think again, if you ever press the brake pedal while driving, you will need to downshift the gear. Otherwise the car will not move even if we press the accelerator completely. Most of the time I don't feel any power at all and...
The stability, built quality, experience with service centre and the power of the Volkswagen Polo is very good. But the point is that the wear and tear parts are so costly. Regular service is at competitive prices as other manufacturers. Mileage is average not comparable to Maruti petrol engines. Overall its a car for those who want the pleasure of...
I am the owner of a 2019 Polo 1.0 MPI Comfortline and I will admit that though the car has been in the Indian market for well over ten years it still beats the newest launches in almost all the aspects. I'll tell you how: 1. Quality- One of the major strengths of this car is the built quality. 2. Engines- It has the power to satisfy the heart and...
Volkswagen Polo is a beautiful car overall. Mileage: 16-18 in the city and 19-20 on the highways. Comfort: front seats are very comfortable, although the rear seats would do well to provide more thigh support. Suspension: The suspension on the Polo GT TSI is decent, but not great. Even with regular company servicing, one can feel great deterioratio...
The built quality and safety is top notch of Volkswagen Polo. I get an average combined mileage of 14 km/l. I have covered 18000 km and I haven't faced any problem yet. Service might seem a bit pricey as compared to other rivals but service interval is totally different from other manufacturers.
I have a Polo Diesel 1.2 Litre 2009 Model bought new and have been using for till date. If you want to Buy this car think again. If you ever press the brake pedal while driving, you will need to downshift the gear ! Otherwise the car will not move even if we press the accelerator completely. Most of the time I don't feel any power at all and seems ...
Let us help you find the dream car
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
Compare Variants of फॉक्सवेगन पोलो 2015-2019
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.5 टीडीआई trendlineCurrently ViewingRs.7,23,500*ईएमआई: Rs.20.14 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 एक्सक्यूसाइट 1.5 टीडीआई हाईलाइनCurrently ViewingRs.8,08,438*ईएमआई: Rs.20.14 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.5 टीडीआई comfortlineCurrently ViewingRs.8,16,000*ईएमआई: Rs.20.14 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 सलेक्ट 1.5 टीडीआई highlineCurrently ViewingRs.8,60,000*ईएमआई: Rs.20.14 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.5 टीडीआई highlineCurrently ViewingRs.8,67,200*ईएमआई: Rs.20.14 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 ऑलस्टार 1.5 टीडीआईCurrently ViewingRs.8,83,800*ईएमआई: Rs.20.14 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.5 टीडीआई highline प्लसCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,500*ईएमआई: Rs.20.14 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 जीटी 1.5 टीडीआईCurrently ViewingRs.9,72,000*ईएमआई: Rs.21.49 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 जीटी टीडीआई स्पोर्ट editionCurrently ViewingRs.9,81,000*ईएमआई: Rs.21.49 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.2 mpi trendline Currently ViewingRs.5,46,198*ईएमआई: Rs.18.78 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.0 mpi trendline Currently ViewingRs.5,71,500*ईएमआई: Rs.18.78 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.2 mpi एनिवर्सरी एडिशन Currently ViewingRs.5,99,000*ईएमआई: Rs.16.2 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.2 mpi comfortline Currently ViewingRs.6,00,798*ईएमआई: Rs.16.2 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.0 mpi comfortline Currently ViewingRs.6,41,500*ईएमआई: Rs.18.78 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 कप एडिशन कंफर्टलाइनCurrently ViewingRs.6,49,000*ईएमआई: Rs.18.78 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 एक्सक्यूसाइट 1.2 एमपीआई हाईलाइनCurrently ViewingRs.6,73,338*ईएमआई: Rs.16.47 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.2 mpi highline Currently ViewingRs.7,10,000*ईएमआई: Rs.16.2 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 सलेक्ट 1.2 mpi highline Currently ViewingRs.7,10,000*ईएमआई: Rs.16.47 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.0 mpi highline Currently ViewingRs.7,14,500*ईएमआई: Rs.18.78 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.2 mpi highline प्लस Currently ViewingRs.7,24,400*ईएमआई: Rs.16.2 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 ऑलस्टार 1.2 एमपीआईCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,200*ईएमआई: Rs.16.47 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 1.0 mpi highline प्लस Currently ViewingRs.7,60,500*ईएमआई: Rs.18.78 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- पोलो 2015-2019 जीटी टीएसआईCurrently ViewingRs.9,59,500*ईएमआई: Rs.17.21 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- पोलो 2015-2019 जीटी टीएसआई स्पोर्ट editionCurrently ViewingRs.9,71,000*ईएमआई: Rs.17.21 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
ट्रेंडिंग फॉक्सवेगन कारें