real sense. में Tough tank
Tough tank in real sense.
I am reviewing this car after driving an extreme rough drive of 65000 km. I was the one who was searching for a car since 2015. That time this tank was launched. It's very heavy, bouncy ride, low mileage, etc. Was pros came through the market after launch. I took a test drive of appx 200 km in 2 years with Ertiga, Safari, Hexa, TUV, Tigor, Baleno, Ecosport, Duster, and whatnot. But then I filter out 7 seater requirement for some journies. And then kept Ertiga and TUV in the bucket. Than booked Ertiga for the Outstation trip and used 3 days. And after that without any further doubt, I concluded to TUV. Now, after heavy rain in Vadodara the last monsoon, I feel so proud that I have this tough tank. I crashed to Buffalo twice, but surprisingly, no crash felt inside to passenger. Yes, it's bumpy on the smooth road sometimes, but while to rough and always developing roads of India, Tough terrains, It feels like driving a tank really. Milage I am getting 16-17 while cruising at 90kmph and with mild ac. From AC point of view, it's so chilled for front passengers, that I put ac knob to half the way. Keeping AC in eco mode, it feels cool though. This is really a great car to own if your choice of driving is to hill stations in rough terrains during monsoon or hot summer. The NVH level is good enough. The main thing is the safety of passengers. Which is great inside this tank. For up to 5 feet 5 inches tall passengers, 7 seater option is very useful. Maintenance cost is good enough comparing other diesel cars. Customer service very good in Vadodara. I strongly recommend this for users like me.
- 40 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
महिंद्रा टीयूवी 300 पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
Not a good car. From the beginning I was faced problem like suspension and shock absorber (3 times). Secondly if increase speed it sounds badly. In facing speed brake jumping like a football. Thanks.
महिंद्रा टीयूवी 300 यूज़र रिव्यू
- सभी (91)
- Mileage (18)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (21)
- Comfort (16)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (9)
- Power (13)
- More ...
Worst car I had ever purchased. Too much maintenance, engine heating problem, gearbox problem, service stations are frauds and charge too much. I Will never go for Mahind...
- सभी टीयूवी 300 रिव्यूज देखें
ट्रेंडिंग महिंद्रा कारें
- महिंद्रा टीयूवी 300 प्लसRs.11.92 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च: अप्रैल 15, 2021
- महिंद्रा एस204Rs.12.00 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च: अक्टूबर 15, 2022
- महिंद्रा ई-केयूवी100Rs.8.25 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च: मार्च 10, 2021
- महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300 इलेक्ट्रिकRs.18.00 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च: जून 14, 2021
- महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300Rs.7.95 - 12.55 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च: जून 15, 2021
अन्य अपकमिंग कारें
- हुंडई alcazarRs.13.00 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च: मई 15, 2021
- स्कोडा कुशाकRs.9.00 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च: मई 15, 2021
- होंडा एचआर-वीRs.14.00 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च: मार्च 24, 2022
- एमजी zsRs.12.00 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च: सितंबर 01, 2021
- फॉक्सवेगन टाइगनRs.10.00 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च: अप्रैल 15, 2021
- टाटा हैक्साRs.14.00 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च: जून 14, 2021