मारुति बलेनो कीमत यूजर रिव्यू
प्राइस यूजर रिव्यू ऑफ मारूति बलेनो
- All (1987)
- Mileage (524)
- Performance (270)
- Looks (657)
- Comfort (590)
- Engine (267)
- Interior (298)
- Power (216)
- Price (283)
This review covers the driveability, passenger comfort, and the most important additional features that make Baleno worth having in your list of options. Quick glance. Positives: No engine noise, firm steering, electronic rear view dimming mirror, extraordinary backseat comfort. Negatives: Stiff suspensions, acceleration lag, built of thin metal. M...
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
Great car in terms of comfort in its price range and the engine is really powerful. In my opinion, I loved it, the only thing I noticed is it's interior because interior needs some improvement and need some more safety features but if we drive safe then no problem Overall an awesome car.
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the favorite hatchback in its segment. Baleno's face is the 'V' shaped three-dimensional front grille. Baleno attracts a premium overlay on the grille, including lined lighting, broader airdrome, stylish headlamps with projector lights and LED dimming running lights. The chrome door handles and 15 inches (ca. 38 cm) all...
Smooth and comfortable drive, no backaches during breakers and block roads, limited fast, supercool engine, less air pollution, no noisy at all, automatic and with new variant features and system, family car and perfect price in a budget that a standard class can buy.
The car is smooth and comfortable with proper facility and the average is quite good in this car, it gives around 22 kmpl on long route. But the problem is the car has sell silence while driving it feels the noise of wheel that's the only lack, I feel. But overall the car is good, and the price for it is 👍.
The exterior is contemporary, unlike earlier Suzuki models launched in the country. Interior (features, space & comfort) Only black interiors available. Beige or Tan would look better. Light colored seats absorb less heat while parked outside in hot summer days. Engine performance, fuel economy, and gearbox performance are OK. Though even after dri...
I own a Baleno Zeta Petrol (ray blue). I bought a 2018 version in Feb 2018. It has already been almost 1.5 years and has almost driven 18000 ms. I am completely amazed by the car. It gives a city mileage of 15.4 km/hr in Bangalore traffic and almost 21 km/hr on highways. Excellent mileage. Also huge basket of features are included in this price poi...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Amazing car with the best ambiance and features, with the affordable price, only the limitation for this car is the engine is minuscule. I don't know why Maruti gives such an engine in these cars like Baleno, Vitara or S cross. Otherwise, the car is very nice. Mileage is good Maintenance cost is low and the price which everyone can afford.
I am driving my Baleno petrol from almost 2 years, Awesome performance, mileage and comfort. Good car for the family or daily commute. Few Pros and cons Pros: 1. No doubt, very good mileage 2. Best comfort in this price range 3. Good handling below 120kmph 4. Light steering and clutch even after 2 years Cons: 1. Light exterior body, Bonu...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
हाल ही में पूछे गए प्रश्न
You may get the music system replaced. But we would suggest you to get the system changed from authorised service center so that the warranty of the vehicle might be preserved. Moreover, we would suggest you to visit the nearest authorised service center for further assistance. Stay tunedAnswered on 7 Oct 2019
Compare Variants of मारूति बलेनो
- बलेनो सिग्मा डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.6,68,611*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,25827.39 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो डेल्टा डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.7,46,621*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,96627.39 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो जेटा डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.8,07,921*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,31027.39 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो अल्फा डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.8,68,221*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,66327.39 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो सिग्माCurrently ViewingRs.5,58,602*ईएमआई: Rs. 12,28421.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो डेल्टाCurrently ViewingRs.6,36,612*ईएमआई: Rs. 14,29621.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो जेटाCurrently ViewingRs.6,97,912*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,61221.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो dualjet deltaCurrently ViewingRs.7,25,412*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,20623.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो अल्फाCurrently ViewingRs.7,58,212*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,92721.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो डेल्टा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,612*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,13221.4 किमी/लीटरऑटोमैटिक
- बलेनो dualjet zetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,86,712*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,52323.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो जेटा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.8,29,912*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,47121.4 किमी/लीटरऑटोमैटिक
- बलेनो अल्फा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.8,90,212*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,76321.4 किमी/लीटरऑटोमैटिक
more car options से consider
ट्रेंडिंग मारूति कार्स