Next-gen टोयोटा फॉर्च्यूनर भारत
Next-gen Toyota Fortuner India
The Toyota Fortuner has been launched in India at a price of between Rs. 25.92 - 31.12 lakhs (ex-Delhi). What you'll like: Contemporary styling & imposing street presence Tough build. Toyota body-on-frame UVs are known to have very long lives Powerful diesel and smooth petrol, with user-selectable driving modes too Interiors are much improved. The cabin is practical & user-friendly. Loaded with features like Bi-beam LED headlamps, powered tailgate, paddle shifters & more Impressive offroad capability (by big SUV standards) Top-notch safety kit. 7 airbags, ABS, ESP, TC, hill assist, ISOFIX & 3-point seatbelts for all Toyota's excellent after-sales quality, fuss-free ownership experiences, low service costs & up to 7 years of extended warranty coverage What you won't: Pricey! More expensive than the better-equipped & equally-competitive Ford Endeavour Missing sunroof, auto-dimming IRVM, lumbar adjustment, front parking sensors, auto-wipers etc. Ride quality although improved is still far from plush. You'll feel the bumps Cost-cutting in a couple of areas; some interior plastics, ICE audio quality, camera display Diesel?s short service interval of merely 5,000 km! Inconvenient for those with high usage Petrol variant is a guzzler. We saw merely 6 ? 7 km/l on the AT No longer a full-time 4x4. Also, 4x4 carries an Rs. 2.5 lakh premium on the MT (3 lakhs on the road) No cheaper / smaller diesel variant like the Endeavour 2.2 Fortuner 2.5 for the mass market
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
टोयोटा फॉर्च्यूनर पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
टोयोटा फॉर्च्यूनर यूज़र रिव्यू
- All (1386)
- Mileage (97)
- Performance (112)
- Looks (308)
- Comfort (301)
- Engine (164)
- Interior (155)
- Power (219)
- More ...
I must say Fortuner is the best Suv in all aspects the heavy body design looks great, has much more space, and is also very comfortable for passengers. Driving Fortuner m...
Fortuner is a very bad quality. Mahindra had an accident and Fortuner total loss there is no comparison for 5 lakh Rupees and 36 lakh R.S Mahindra stand strong after an a...
Fortuner is the best SUV suitable for Indian roads And, it is a competitor for all SUV segments. It has a very high performance 2.8 ltr turbo diesel engine. Fortuner has ...
Fortuner is an awesome car and I have driven this car felt very happy because of amazing road connections. Its internal and external looks are excellent. Its maintenance ...
- सभी फॉर्च्यूनर रिव्यूज देखें
Compare Variants of टोयोटा फॉर्च्यूनर
- फॉर्च्यूनर 2.7 2डब्ल्यूडी एमटी Currently ViewingRs.28,66,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 65,34510.01 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- फॉर्च्यूनर 2.8 2डब्ल्यूडी एमटीCurrently ViewingRs.30,67,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 71,75014.24 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- फॉर्च्यूनर 2.8 2डब्ल्यूडी एटीCurrently ViewingRs.32,53,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 75,91112.9 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- फॉर्च्यूनर 2.8 4डब्ल्यूडी एमटीCurrently ViewingRs.32,64,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 76,16314.24 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- फॉर्च्यूनर 2.8 4डब्ल्यूडी एटीCurrently ViewingRs.34,43,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 80,17215.04 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
ट्रेंडिंग टोयोटा कारें
- टोयोटा सी-एचआरRs.17.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: jun 06, 2021
- टोयोटा urban cruiserRs.8.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: aug 14, 2020
- टोयोटा फॉर्च्यूनर 2021Rs.30.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: oct 19, 2020
- टोयोटा यारिस 2021Rs.9.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: feb 10, 2021
- टोयोटा कोरोला 2020Rs.15.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: mar 15, 2021