A Real Value For Money.
A Real Value For Money.
Hi All, First of all, I haven't purchased this car yet, still searching/studying the options, market, any better other alternatives, thus these comments are based on my 2 times test ride, 3 times visiting the showroom, studies, talking to few owners, watching the vlogs, reading few blogs and user reviews.
1) You don't have more choice of 6 seaters available in the Indian market compared to 5 seaters SUV. 2) If you have any premium competent options (ie - Toyota Innova) you will end up with a cost difference of having another Eritga.
3) If you go with a 7seater (ie Inove / Fortuner / XUV 500) you will have the same issue of higher initial cost, higher insurance / Road Tax, etc.
4) Car looks fine, but again not having the feeling of a premium SUV from the exterior view, a little bit better than Eritga, but still satisfies the money you paid.
5) Could have given a bit more heavy look, bigger tiers, width to length ratio, the car looks slightly leaner from the rear.
6) Automatic transmission; 4-speed Automatic Transmission (better if it was 5 at least), I don't know why. Maruti was not thinking about that, could be the calculation with a fully-loaded car and max engine/torque capacity.
7) Could have added wireless charging, little more storage options.
8) Integration with Siri / Alexa.
9) A slightly bigger display unit.
10) Built quality has got mixed response, so believes OK.
11) Really a Value for Money vehicle, you won't get this from any other competitor.
12) Gives a good Premium feeling from the interior due to the black finish interior, wooden finish paneling, and leather captain seats.
13) Milage seems better for Manual 19/KMPL, thanks to the smart hybrid technology. For AT different opinions are there but again it will be based on your driving as well.
14) Service cost hopefully won't high based on the Maruti service cost history.
15) After service cant expect that great quality as well, based on Maruti's service satisfaction history, but hope will have better through NEXA. After all research, I feel I may end up buying an Alpha Manual variant.
- 25 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
मारुति एक्सएल6 पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
This car milage is very poor. I have purchased this car in October months and drive 7000 km. His milage is 13. It is too much poor. Nexa has committed for at least 17
Similar thought process, major concern is built quality and power to drive in hilly areas. Rest all seems to be good with USP Captain Seats.
Hello Jacob, I am in the same situation and not in a frame of mind to conclude. My previous car (sold 10 days back) was innova crysta, but due to budget constraint and other priorities, refraining.
मारुति एक्सएल6 यूज़र रिव्यू
- सभी (189)
- Mileage (31)
- Performance (19)
- Looks (47)
- Comfort (62)
- Engine (26)
- Interior (36)
- Power (20)
- More ...
The XL6 headlights were a big concern for me as they are just insufficient in the dark. I have found the solution. The aluminum heat sink behind the LED gets heated due t...
Comfort is excellent. Lot of storage space. We can take upto 7 adults if it includes ladies. Good sound system (I am an audiophile), tweak the equalizer for best result. ...
My previous car was Maruti Suzuki Wagon R and that was a good car. This car is very comfortable with technology automation drive and luxurious captain seats. Good height ...
- सभी एक्सएल6 रिव्यूज देखें
Compare Variants of मारुति एक्सएल6
ट्रेंडिंग मारुति कारें
मारुति एक्सएल 6 :- Exchange Bonus अप to Rs.... पर