the segment. में Safest car
Safest car in the segment.
Baleno was a great experience for me, a car with more standard safety features required for Indian road conditions at this price range. This car gives more comfortable travel for a typical family of 5 members. More importantly, this car maintains a standard mileage of above 20kmpl. The main drawback of this car is its body parts which are not so strong compared with its rivals. But it's worth buying Baleno as it's completely a family car.
- 4 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
मारुति बलेनो पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
Your first line contradict with the last 2nd line this is the lightest in its class performance is available at the cost of safety for sure
मारुति बलेनो यूज़र रिव्यू
- All (2881)
- Mileage (771)
- Performance (382)
- Looks (904)
- Comfort (859)
- Engine (359)
- Interior (437)
- Power (285)
- More ...
Overall, its a nice hatchback preferable for all class people. Its fun driving with large wheelbase and groundclearnce is quite good well compare to Polo. One of the long...
Value for money with practicality and excellent fuel economy. Lower service cost and hassle-free Ownership. Great, resell value. Feature-packed cabin with premium feeling...
- सभी बलेनो रिव्यूज देखें
Compare Variants of मारुति बलेनो
- बलेनो सिग्माCurrently ViewingRs.5,63,602*ईएमआई: Rs. 11,76921.01 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो जेटाCurrently ViewingRs.7,01,112*ईएमआई: Rs. 14,98521.01 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो ड्यूलजेट डेल्टाCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,412*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,67823.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो अल्फाCurrently ViewingRs.7,64,112*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,31221.01 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो डेल्टा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.7,76,6,12*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,58319.56 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- बलेनो ड्यूलजेट ज़ेटाCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,912*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,85323.87 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- बलेनो जेटा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.8,33,112*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,77919.56 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- बलेनो अल्फा सीवीटीCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,112*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,10619.56 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
ट्रेंडिंग मारुति कारें
मारूति बलेनो :- Consumer ऑफर अप to R... पर