महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300 Stylish मिनी एसयूवी
Mahindra XUV300 Stylish Mini SUV
Mahindra & Mahindra is all set up to bring up a new car in the market, the fresh XUV300. The car is perfect for the young enthusiast and prospective buyers and can be used as the perfect family car. As we all know that compact SUVs these days are much preferred over any other segment. So, in order to grab that large chunk of sale, Mahindra brought up with the new concept in the already adored space. The official launch of XUV300 will be in mid-February 2019, till now we have plenty of details about the car and that seems impressive. New Mahindra XUV300 is, of course, one of the most awaited launches of 2019. The new XUV300 is based on the Ssangyong Tivoli and is positioned below the most successful XUV500 in the line-up. The car will give tough competition to the likes in the segment that includes Maruti Brezza, Honda WR-V, and Tata Nexon. The forthcoming SUV is built on the monocoque construction as seen in its Korean subsidiary SsangYong. The popular Tivoli?s X100 architecture is used to create the power packed and efficient XUV300. So, Mahindra XUV300 is the fourth sub-four-meter SUV and the first one to sit on the advanced monocoque construction. In simple words, XUV300 is the modern SUV ever coming from the Mahindra?s stable. On the outside, XUV300 takes some of the design cues from XUV500. Such as headlamp design and tear duct lines. It's squared of a bonnet and shoulder line goes well with the LED DRLs and chrome finished radiator grille. The car gets flared wheel arches as seen in Tivoli. At the back, it gets the complete new looks with LED tail lights which look modern European design. Inside the cabin too, it gets inspiration from the Tivoli. The center console gets integrated touchscreen infotainment unit. The XUV300 gets dual tone color scheme and high gloss black and aluminum silver elements all around. The car comes packed with advanced features and creature comforts. As far as the safety is concerned, XUV300 will come equipped with seven-airbags, ABS, EBD, and Electronic Stability Program. Under the hood, it is expected to get the same powertrain that does its duty in Marazzo. The 1.5L diesel engine can churn 121bhp and yields the maximum torque of 300Nm. It's another mill is 1.2L turbocharged petrol, both the engines are expected to be offered in manual gearbox at the time of launch and automatic transmission will be offered later. As for the pricing, Mahindra is expected to keep the prices competitive with the aim to gain a sizable amount of share in the market. On paper and with few images surfaced on the internet, it seems Mahindra has finally got the right weapon in the compact SUV segment as TUV300 hasn?t returned many benefits till date. All fingers crossed.
- 1 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300 पर अपना कमेंट लिखें
महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300 यूज़र रिव्यू
- All (1924)
- Mileage (104)
- Performance (184)
- Looks (545)
- Comfort (288)
- Engine (197)
- Interior (213)
- Power (246)
- More ...
Reporting a major issue from Mahindra group on their latest vehicle XUV 300. The vehicle has done 20,000 km. Not more than a year. Bought from TVS_MAHINDRA, Karamana. Si...
I bought a Mahindra XUV300 because my friend suggested this to me. I personally experience this car that it has BS6 Low Noise Engine, Good Performance, Solid Build Qualit...
I am using Mahindra XUV300 which delivers the best performance in class also it is very comfortable for long routes, it doesn't make you tired, also shares great pickup a...
- सभी एक्सयूवी300 रिव्यूज देखें
Compare Variants of महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू4 डीजल Currently ViewingRs.8,69,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,86020.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू6 डीजल Currently ViewingRs.9,50,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 20,60020.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू6 एएमटी डीजल Currently ViewingRs.9,99,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 21,64120.0 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 एएमटी डीजल Currently ViewingRs.11,49,800*ईएमआई: Rs. 25,92417.0 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 option डीजल Currently ViewingRs.12,14,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 27,34920.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 option dual tone डीजल Currently ViewingRs.12,29,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 27,70120.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 एएमटी वैकल्पिक डीजल Currently ViewingRs.1,269,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 28,58820.0 किमी/लीटरऑटोमेटिक
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू4 Currently ViewingRs.8,30,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,70617.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू6 Currently ViewingRs.915,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,50617.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 Currently ViewingRs.10,60,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 23,31717.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 option Currently ViewingRs.11,84,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 26,00117.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एक्सयूवी300 डब्ल्यू8 option dual tone Currently ViewingRs.11,99,000*ईएमआई: Rs. 26,34317.0 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
ट्रेंडिंग महिंद्रा कारें
- महिंद्रा एस204Rs.12.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: oct 15, 2020
- महिंद्रा थार 2020Rs.10.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: aug 19, 2020
- महिंद्रा ई-केयूवी100Rs.8.25 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: sep 16, 2020
- महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी300 इलेक्ट्रिकRs.18.0 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: dec 14, 2020
- महिंद्रा एक्सयूवी500 2020Rs.9.5 लाख*अनुमानित लॉन्च डेट: jan 09, 2021
महिंद्रा Xuv 3OO :- Cash Discount अप to... पर