फोर्ड एस्पायर माइलेज यूजर रिव्यू
mileage यूजर रिव्यू ऑफ फोर्ड एस्पायर
- All (479)
- Mileage (156)
- Performance (73)
- Looks (92)
- Comfort (149)
- Engine (113)
- Interior (66)
- Power (125)
I have purchased For Figo Aspire 2019 model 1.2 lit petrol on 25.10.2019, I am much satisfied with this vehicle, it is best staring control, petrol mileage given me 17.5 on ac on highway and it will hike after the first service, its ride is very smooth, comfortable and easy to drive, I use it daily 15 km and drove it 600 km within a week, I and my ...
Aspire is what one should aspire for in a budget segment of 6-10 lakhs. To deal with each section separately :- 1. Mileage - 14 kmph in city which is neck to neck with other competition in this segment. 2. Build quality- Best no doubts in this section 3 - Engine - The new engine makes aspire a great deal to go for which generates great HP . The bra...
I love this car, FORD Further Good riding quality and handling are perfect any other car And comfort very well Mileage in petrol approx 17-19 in highway and city 15-16 nice mileage I am satisfied with car Service experience very well approx time 1-2hours incomplete. And for safety and build quality to go ford This car is not a car, it's my family m...
Smooth drive with an elegant look. The Car will make feel luxurious. Headspace boot space n all over spacious sub 4 metres Sedan Ford is known for the Power and Figo aspire has that Kind of power. When it comes to mileage, it's mileage is 14 km/L on a hilly area, but it's pretty much acceptable. The price is also reasonable as compared to other Sed...
I own a Ford Aspire Titanium 1.2 car and want to share my experience. After 30000kms car is giving a decent mileage of 14.5kmpl, the car is best in the segment with a powerful engine, classy cabin n a big boot space makes it ideal for both city & highways n also on hilly terrains.
Drives like a peach, power that rocks and built like a tank. Handles well and it is a pleasure to drive. Been on long drives and enjoyed every minute of it. Mileage is amazing and the power delivery is to be driven to be believed. The boot space is remarkable and the turning circle radius is as good as it can be.
- 0 Likes
- 1 Comment
Petrol version is not good with Avg. After few days seats are creating sound which indicates problem with the fitting. Ride is comfortable but the mileage is unsatisfactory, Apollo tyres which are company fitted is not giving satisfactory performance. Tyres make huge noise when car is at above 80km/hr speed.
I have driven 10000 km till date. Its a gem of a car. It has all you can get out of a vehicle. power, balance while driving, comfort, fuel economy, reasonable maintenance, what more you need. I own the diesel titanium plus version which provides 6 airbags and makes you feel secure. I am getting a mileage of 21 km/lit on highways after having comple...
- 11 Likes
- 2 Comments
I bought the Ford Aspire petrol in March 2019. While there's no doubt that its exteriors and interiors are outstanding, it's loaded with features and driving pleasure is great. However, its mileage is horrible. In city driving the car is only running 9/10 km per liter and highway 11/12. The justification given by the dealer is you have to drive at ...
- 2 Likes
- 1 Comment
It gives smooth and stable driving, It doesn't oscillate at high speed. We can get a pick-up as and when needed. Mileage is too good, I get around 23-25 KMPL on highways. Drove to hills also, there too it gives great pick-up and stability. We can apply break where ever needed. Really it flows on road with very ease. I am very much happy with my car...
क्या आप उलझन में हैं?
अपना प्रश्न पूछें और 48 घंटों के भीतर जवाब पाएं।
हाल ही में पूछे गए प्रश्न
The Ti VCT stands for \"Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing\" developed by Ford Motors. This technology is advanced as compared to the fixed camshaft and frugal in terms of performance. The TDCi stands for Turbocharged Diesel Common rail Injection engine technology also known as Duratorq engines famous for frugal performance and great amount of power.Answered on 7 Oct 2019
Compare Variants of फोर्ड एस्पायर
- एस्पायर ambiente डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.6,89,400*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,37926.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एस्पायर trend डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.7,27,400*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,20626.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एस्पायर trend plus डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.7,67,400*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,08226.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एस्पायर titanium डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.8,07,400*ईएमआई: Rs. 17,93626.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एस्पायर टाइटेनियम ब्लू डीज़ल Currently ViewingRs.8,32,400*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,47225.5 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एस्पायर titanium plus डीज़लCurrently ViewingRs.8,52,400*ईएमआई: Rs. 18,91026.1 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एस्पायर ambienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,88,500*ईएमआई: Rs. 12,67520.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एस्पायर trendCurrently ViewingRs.6,53,400*ईएमआई: Rs. 14,39720.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एस्पायर trend plusCurrently ViewingRs.6,87,400*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,11520.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एस्पायर titaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,27,400*ईएमआई: Rs. 15,95419.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एस्पायर टाइटेनियम ब्लू Currently ViewingRs.7,52,400*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,50320.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एस्पायर titanium plusCurrently ViewingRs.7,72,400*ईएमआई: Rs. 16,93319.4 किमी/लीटरमैनुअल
- एस्पायर titanium ऑटोमैटिकCurrently ViewingRs.9,00,400*ईएमआई: Rs. 19,63916.3 किमी/लीटरऑटोमैटिक